Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Received issues 2 and 3 yesterday for the price of £2.99, but no sign of issue 1. Not bad service IMO, I only subscibed last Saturday. Some minor marks on the cover of Mechanismo but nothing to get overly upset about.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

shaolin_monkey

It's interesting how they've numbered the spines. Clearly an incentive to get ALL issues, if you want them to line up nicely on your bookshelf.

Ghost MacRoth

Yep, and likely why the ya re being issued non sequentially.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Anzati

Quote from: NapalmKev on 15 February, 2015, 11:00:33 AM
Received issues 2 and 3 yesterday for the price of £2.99, but no sign of issue 1. Not bad service IMO, I only subscibed last Saturday. Some minor marks on the cover of Mechanismo but nothing to get overly upset about.

Cheers

I subscribed in the same week as you...sounds like for that week's subscriptions they are ending out issues 2 and 3 no matter what the invoice says  :lol:

Bat King

But I still haven't got issues 2&3 and I subscribed 18th of January...

Oh well, they'll arrive when they get here.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

IndigoPrime

Bat King

I just managed to register my subscription on www.hachettepartworks.com. I have tried several times before to register and up to now I got a response that read something like 'You have entered a valid subscription number but this product is not yet available'

It shows dispatch date of 14th Feb for my Part 2 & 3 and the gifts.

Happy punter, hopefully I'll get 4 & 5 just a little earlier next month.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

IndigoPrime

Yep—same here. Nice to have the confirmation online.

Mattofthespurs

Same here.
I asked for another badge as mine was damaged and they kindly agreed to send me one.

Just logged on and it looks like they are sending me another mug too.

Which is nice of them.

COMMANDO FORCES

My second subscription has started properly now for the fan in the Netherlands, as his parcel arrived today. I presume that they are getting on top of the demand now :thumbsup:

Anzati

So can you guys see exactly which issues have been sent, when viewing the transactions in the site? Mine appeared as in the attached picture...just wondered if it was because I'm using a phone to view...

Also, for those of you who have ordered replacements for damaged/missing items, how long did it take for them to appear in the transactions list?

Anzati

Very much looking forwards to 4, 5 and 6 as I don't think I've read anything from them :) Well I may have read a bit from 5 but not any full stories :)