Main Menu

Dredd (in 2d), Robocop and The Raid triple Bill

Started by Teivion, 15 November, 2012, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teivion

So the Prince Charles, London are doing Robocop, The Raid and Dredd back to back, its a 2d showing of Dredd as well - maybe one of the last showings outside arthouse type events ?

http://www.princecharlescinema.com/events/events.php?seasonanchor=moviemath

Booked 2 tickets already.

(Recon The Raid might be a chance for beers, if they let you out and come back, that is !)

D

Goaty

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Spikes

Sounds like a good night out. Have a few beers before hand, miss the first two, catch Dredd, a few more beers, and then bed.

MR. ELIMINATOR

I will do this when dredd is out on dvd, but swap out the raid for die hard I reckon.

I, Cosh

Bah. If I lived in London I'd be all over this. Two absolutely cracking films and a chance to see Dredd in 2D? Hell yeah!
We never really die.

radiator

OMFG. Heard that there were plans afoot for this a while back.

Trying to round up some pals, but I am all over this!

Michaelvk

If I were in the UK I'd be all over it like hair on a Greek!

But alas.. Back in SA now..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Keef Monkey

That would be an amazing night at the movies, classics all three of them.

SmallBlueThing

Being currently the most popular and cultish, The Raid should really be on last. This would also have the knock-on effect of allowing me to see Rubbercock and Dredd in the cinema with a bunch of online mates AND get my train home by missing The Raid- which i have no intention of ever seeing, thanks very much.

SBT

Mardroid

Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 November, 2012, 06:20:43 PM
Sounds like a good night out. Have a few beers before hand, miss the first two, catch Dredd, a few more beers, and then bed.

I checked the price and it's £20.00! (£17.50 for members.) Not bad for three films (Works out around £6.67 each) but for just one? I know prices up London are quite a bit, but...

Anyway. I'm sort of tempted, but I'm not sure yet. I like Robocop and I wouldn't mind catching Dredd again with a mate of mine if she's game. I've yet to see the Raid. I didn't feel particularly inclined to it, but as a three film combo... maybe. I wonder if I'll find a 3 film extravaganza a bit of a slog though.

radiator

Booked my tickets today. Ace.

They're doing a LotR all dater too, quite tempted.

I love the PCC.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 17 November, 2012, 12:47:03 PM
Being currently the most popular and cultish, The Raid should really be on last. This would also have the knock-on effect of allowing me to see Rubbercock and Dredd in the cinema with a bunch of online mates AND get my train home by missing The Raid- which i have no intention of ever seeing, thanks very much.

SBT

How come? It's an incredible action movie.

SmallBlueThing

Not my thing- action movies or chop socky. Dont like them. Besides, ive seen Dredd, and that's apparently the same.

SBT