Main Menu

NOVEMBER ART COMP - THE 2000AD CONTINUUM CROSSOVER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 November, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From last month's astounding winner Allistermac

QuoteThe 2000 AD continuum crossover.
What happens when two 2000 AD stories collide? Pick 2 stories or characters and show us what happens when they encounter one another.

We have seen what happened when Judge Dredd met Johnny Alpha but how will M.A.C.H.1 fare in the Mean Arena? Will Dante defrock Durham Red? Is Big Dave man enough to take on Bad
Company? Will Zombo eat Zenith? The possibilities are endless.

I know this competition has INEVITABLY been done before - but not on my watch! This is a whole new thing so no repeat entries please.

Rules be yon:

- You can have as many entries as you want but bear in mind it'll split your vote so IT MAY NOT BE WORTH IT.
- No entries from anything you've done previously - they have to been drawn SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS
- There WILL BE PRIZES. ACTUAL PRIZES. For the first prize winner and for "Tharg's choice" so there's all to play for - !

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 2nd OF DECEMBER WHEN WE SHALL ENACT THE VOTING SALSA

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

markchilly

Hi,

Here's my effort. OK to post a coloured version later on?

Cheers

CrazyFoxMachine

michael kennedy

mygrimmbrother

Darren Stephens

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!  :o  That's a bit epic, Markchilly!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

The Adventurer

Art Comp seems to have lost its sticky...ness. What's up with that?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

CrazyFoxMachine

I'll stickify it again soon - but I've seen a few too many people saying "they never look at the stickified topics" so I think I'll float it out in the main thread occasionally to pick up views

Not to worry - it's all under control

ThryllSeekyr

allistermac

An excellent start to the comp there Markchilly.

jannerboyuk

wow that slaine is a cracker! great start to the comp, looking forward to the rest as there is clearly some serious talent on this forum

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

CLOUDMAN

Amazing stuff, Mark! Damn near Bolland/Adams-level of detail in there, and a fantastic sense of action to boot!

Whattaway to open up eh?