Main Menu

Devon's Daddy, this is for you

Started by Richmond Clements, 19 October, 2003, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

I'm sorry to have to do this to you...

Link: http://homepage.mac.com/dianfossey/iMovieTheater40.html" target="_blank">monkey buisness

Queen Firey-Bou

well and DD, since ( if ) Rac's got your attention now, i shall steal the thread for a wee singapore chat.

what do you know about a whopping great top deck of an old rig, thats destined for the caspian sea being built out there? I think its BP, tho really its yanks Oil bosses & pres' Bushes baby.  Well anyway, My olde pa, is probably going to be heading out there sometime with his measuring tape to check it fits the legs theyre building in france, then the pipeline thru azerbajani. I'm hoping i can pop over with him, but what with work & childcare & no money it might be a silly fantasy. ANYway, when he does get to singapore, do you serve real tetleys type tea at your gaff? i bet me da' ll be gasping furra proper cuppa.

Devons Daddy

that was bloody brillant and has just been sent to my oldest friends in the UK. who will be as impressed as i am . dont you think the guy with giutar looks like paul young? many thanks Rac bloody brilant.

!!!!BOU SCARRY!!!!!!!

i know one of the guys in charge of the project he is a member here at British club!!!!!!
should your dad be brought to the British Club. tell him to ask for NEIL the Exec Chef. i make sure we take specail care of him promise.should you make by some chance. i shall be your tour giude happily.
and yes fish and chips. steak and kidney pie.
and beef wellington.cheese sandwiches and proper beer, such as old speckled hen,giuness and worthington best neeps ale and shepards finger all avaible on DRAFT in the pub . real tea and proper bisciuts with it as well if you want.

but if by some twist of fate you make it. i shall take a some time off and be a tour guide.
i do it every time i have a friend or one of fathers work mates through singapore.never a trouble and never a problem

DD :~)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Queen Firey-Bou

brilliant DD, well fingers crossed i can get over there, shall hide in old mans suit case or sommat. now i need a contact in azerbijani....hmmmm? many tooth readers there?

Richmond Clements

Err.. you liked it then, DD?
No problem. It was my pleasure.

Devons Daddy

liked it

i will be honest.
i looks like adam ant himself.he has put on stacks of weight from the last picture and video of a gig he did at some pub in camden town. where he was singing COUNTRY AND WESTERN,!!!
(how my hero has fallen) but given his current questionable mental state. he would likely say thats a great track.

Thanks RAC, i made me smile all day long.
i never take myself to seriously,such things make me laugh at my own paradoies.and flood my mind with memories of being 12- 15 with my friends and making such audio tapes in the same style.
one mans meat anothers poison? perhaps.but it was a big smile i had all day.

that ones getttign burnt on to CD and put into a few old buddies christmas cards along with a few other bits i found on the net.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!