Main Menu

Pimping my ebay wares...

Started by Proudhuff, 19 September, 2012, 04:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

vark

I have put the miracle man trade in my watch list!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Final bump...added a coule of Dredd TPB and such...

Much cheapness
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

alright this is the last one honest!  :-[ Dredd, Anderson, Robohunter and some others...
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

I didn't know the Golden Age had been collected...

Colin YNWA

I'm quietly surprised that 'Golden Age' hasn't gone ballistic. As Bolt seems to indicate its a little known about collection of stuff that is much sort after and is long out of print but much in the news. I've been watching (not the clicky type, just the occasion look via the link) and wondering why its so steadfastly on one bid? Anyway hope it has lots of watcher (the clicky kind) and goes through the roof at the end.

Dandontdare

Hey where's the Miracleman gone? It was there when  I looked at work but no longer appears to be listed. I was gonna bid on that!

vark

It was scheduled to end at 17h10 bur sadlu I was in the subway at that time and couldn't compete...

Proudhuff

MM: i thought there might be some more interest, but in the end a sniper picked it up for 16 quid, not bad for me as i picked it up for a couple o quid.

I'll keep opening boxes over the next few weeks and see what else pops out. Loads of Capt Scarlet stuff and strangely, odds and end from my Royal Mail days, none of which will find interest here, but there are still boxes of comic/TPB and such still unopened.
DDT did a job on me

Buddy

Sold all my Miracleman single issues recently on eBay and made a pretty penny on them.

Yanks seem to lap them up!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buddy on 27 September, 2012, 01:31:19 PM
Sold all my Miracleman single issues recently on eBay and made a pretty penny on them.

Yanks seem to lap them up!

Thanks for the tip, them and my Lone Wolf and Cub should be my next dig out, given no-one wants Ace Trucking and Anderson   :(

DDT did a job on me

sheldipez

Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 October, 2012, 01:14:26 PM
Thanks for the tip, them and my Lone Wolf and Cub should be my next dig out

Go for quite a bit if they're the Dark Horse TPB's. I've been trying to get hold of volumes 16 & 17 for decent price for an age.

Cheapest is a lot on ebay.com for 15/16/17 for £35, which is what I'm going to have bit the bullet on. Looking £18 a piece elsewhere for 16 & 17.