Main Menu

FEBRUARY ART COMP - FRIGHT NIGHT

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 February, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philtactics

That's amazing! Give me a minute to retrieve my jaw from the floor!

MrLongTheArtist

Steve my man, that is bloody brilliant!

podgeman

twas psi division that killed the beast

amines2058

Boy, it's going to be a tough vote this month! ! Podge man that is cracking.  Same to you Steve.  For a first attempt at digital painting that is bloody good :o

mimikeke

nice anderson, has kinda a Nelson Daniel feel to it.

MrLongTheArtist

It's taken me best part of a week but here it is. Third and final attempt.

podgeman

Quote from: amines2058 on 19 February, 2015, 10:20:57 PM
Boy, it's going to be a tough vote this month! ! Podge man that is cracking.  Same to you Steve.  For a first attempt at digital painting that is bloody good :o
thanks, in the grand scheeme , its a bit humbling

podgeman

Quote from: MrLongTheArtist on 20 February, 2015, 12:55:24 PM

It's taken me best part of a week but here it is. Third and final attempt.

awsome!! thanks

MrLongTheArtist

Thanks Podgeman. I've done the best I can with the time I had but it's like the Olympics on here - everyone's superhuman and this is just the place they gather to show their skills. Not so sure I fit into that category mind. Ha ha.

Eamonn Clarke

I'm trying to do something for each competition this year as I learn how to use Manga Studio.
Well what I've learned this month is post early, otherwise the standard of entries becomes too intimidating!
Anyway, here is something that started in colour, then got converted to B&W with a filter, and then I nearly through it away in despair but I'm going to keep trying.

stuartcatley

If I had the time I would have done the head spider from "The Thing" with the head of Judge Death....that would be awesome....

Philtactics

Just managed to get this done in time. Decided to spoof the poster for the Evil Dead, partly as a shortcut to come up with and illustrate an image in time, and partly cos I can't resist a good Dead/Dredd pun!

Andy Lambert

Okay, here's my third and final go at this month's contest. After seeing the oustanding submissions from everyone taking part, I wasn't going to try a third, but I liked the idea so I eventually started it anyway.
Imagine my dismay to find not one, but TWO brilliant King Kong themed contributions since I started this final piece! Well, anyway - I've started so I'll finish.
This was my first crack at doing some digital colouring... can't say I found it terribly easy, but hopefully I'll get better with practice.

Cheers! :)

Stephen Burgess

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 22 February, 2015, 03:01:46 AM
Okay, here's my third and final go at this month's contest. After seeing the oustanding submissions from everyone taking part, I wasn't going to try a third, but I liked the idea so I eventually started it anyway.
Imagine my dismay to find not one, but TWO brilliant King Kong themed contributions since I started this final piece! Well, anyway - I've started so I'll finish.
This was my first crack at doing some digital colouring... can't say I found it terribly easy, but hopefully I'll get better with practice.

Cheers! :)

I think we have a winner! Thanks for the comments about the other King Kong entries.

S Burgess

S-Burgess.deviantart.com