Main Menu

2000 AD signing @ Forbidden Planet, London, Sat 27 May

Started by Alec Worley, 04 April, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec Worley

Fun-sized 2000 AD droids SIMON DAVIS and ALEC WORLEY will be signing copies of SLAINE: THE BRUTANIA CHRONICLES: VOLUME THREE - PSYCHOPOMP and ANDERSON: THE DEEP END at Forbidden Planet, London on Saturday 27th May between 1-2pm.

Check here for more details (and to pre-order signed copies): https://forbiddenplanet.com/events/2017/05/27/alec-worley-and-dylan-teague-signing-judge-anderso/

The two droids will be accompanied by trained handlers, and will have access to nothing sharper than a variety of brightly coloured pens. Each droid will be fully briefed on how to spell their own names.

Visitors are reminded that this is mating season and are therefore advised NOT to look the Davis-bot directly in the eyes as he may think you are challenging him for leadership of the herd.

Following the regrettable incident that occurred in the Lewisham branch of Waterstones last November, please be assured that Worley is under strict instruction to remain clothed for the duration of this event.

Thank you.

Check out my website for Jock's variant cover of the Anderson book: http://www.alecworley.com)

Mardroid

Hee hee. That was a different kind of advertisement.

CalHab

Alec Worley

Just a quick reminder...

Like that bit out of The Lion King, Simon Davis and me will be hoisting aloft our new books – Slaine: The Brutania Chronicles and Anderson: The Deep End – so you filthy animals can bask in the glow of freshly-squeezed thrill-power.

The signing's on Saturday 27th at Forbidden Planet, London, 1-2pm.

You got that? Go write it down, yeah?

Now I don't want anyone to feel like I'm pressuring them, but unless I see every single one of you in attendance – along with your families, pets, neighbours, and anyone you've ever known, spoken to or smelled – then I will not be held responsible for my actions. If you can please bring along a form of ID so I can cross you off this weird list I've put together then that would be great.