Main Menu

A Peek into Santa?s Sack

Started by W. R. Logan, 27 November, 2003, 01:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiEx

Anderson's breasts seem to have pushed her zipper over to one side.

Hi-Ex

Slippery PD

Anderson hasn't been keeping up with her hair dye since she's been in a coma and looks as if she's showing ehr age a bit

Actually its about time Anderson was brought up to date. Dredds looks craggy, Hershey is getting distinguished, but Anderson still looks like a late 20's early 30's supermodel.  Shes now in her 40's and should look worn out.  All that reading peoples minds, fighting judge death, meeting god, etc is bound to have an affect on her.....  m Even Debbie Harry (who ISTR shes based on) is looking ild these days.....

Yer Slips

Oddboy

I'm guessing they'll pop the 2000AD logo inbetween thargs hands.
Better set your phaser to stun.

HiEx

Actually, I think Debbie Harry has aged really badly. I couldn't believe how old and haggered she looked when she released her last single, was it eary this year or last year? (I forget).

Hi-Ex

Slippery PD

Yeah she has that my point.   Surely all that mind reading and ampathy must have an affect on Anderson whose emotions have always been at the forefront?  Her heart on her Sleeve, is the term I belive?

Yer Slips

Devons Daddy

anyone notice thats a mark one law giver there?

sad comic fan boy mode off
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dudley

They're both a bit rubbish.  Certainly wouldn't get me excited if I were coming to them new.  But it's what's inside that really counts, eh?

petemaskreplica

"I'm guessing they'll pop the 2000AD logo inbetween thargs hands."

actually, I'm not sure I want to think about what's going to be popped between Tharg's hands. He looks like he's taking great joy in his organ. I suppose it's because it's bigger than normal :p

HiEx

Yep, I noticed about the MK.1 but didn't dare point it out.

Hi-Ex

Matt Timson

Well Debbie Harry *is* pushing sixty- what do you expect?!?
Pffft...

HiEx

It also shocked me that she's pushing sixty now. I can't believe it's already more than 20 years since Blondie released the song 'Call Me'. Sheesh I feel like such an old geezer.

Hi-Ex

GordonR

She obviously doesn't age while in comas.  If you added up all the time she'd spent comatose over the years, you could proabbly knock a good decade off her age.

Devons Daddy

as for anderson in the coma thing.it is sadly an overused plot thing isnt it.

who else is way past their sell by date then?
not many around from dredds graduation time anymore are there?  
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Trout

Nice, especially the Tharg one.

I have to work through Christmas, and hopefully all the comics-related fun to come will cheer me up!

Failing that, I'll get well pished at the New Year. :-)

- Trout

Slippery PD

Thanks gordon I was wondering which cvomics Omnitron (tm) theyd use :)

Yer Slips