Main Menu

Sector 13 Issue 4 Launched Friday 25th January.

Started by Splank!, 22 January, 2019, 11:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splank!

Fresh in from the printer and due to be launched on Friday in the Parlour Bar, Belfast, Issue 4 of Sector 13.

Cover features Cosplayer, Jay Scout with a little magic sprinkled by Ryan Brown.

40 A4 pages with an even better mixture of stories than previous issues.

In the UK it costs £7 inc P&P. payment via Paypal to Sector13@Boxofrainmag.co.uk

International postage is detailed on our web-page along with details of back issues still available and some other fine comics with no links to Dredd (so I'll stay silent on them - except to say they are very funny!).

Posting of orders will begin on Wednesday this week.

https://www.boxofrainmag.co.uk/sector-13/

Bolt-01

ZenArcade

We think it's our best yet Bolt. Hope you enjoy the reading as much as we enjoyed the making of it. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Sinx

Looks great!

Is there a buy button somewhere on the site?

ZenArcade

Sinx, go on to the website and there is a PayPal function there. Any problems, drop an email to the site and you'll be replied to directly. Z

Leigh S

About time I jumped on these - not clear how much for all 4 though?  £23.70?

Splank!

Leigh, price for all four will be £23.00 (subject to a check at the Post Office tomorrow).  When all four are sent they will be sent in two packages.

thank you for your order, we owe you 70p.

Leigh S

Splank!

Or you could have it as a discount on one of the other fine publications on sale on the web-site....

You can't blame me for trying...

ZenArcade

Reminder to all local Squax. Issue four will be launched this Friday 7pm, Parlour Bar Belfast. Bring your drinking hats. Z

ZenArcade

Leigh S

ZenArcade

Well the four Judges dropped it off for us. Tell us what you think..... Feedback is life. Z

ZenArcade

A satisfied customer. Art droid and Game of Thrones designer and all around legend: Will Simpson with his copy of issue four. Z