Main Menu

Grud bless us everyone

Started by Proudhuff, 31 December, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Been a bit of a quite year on the board, and I for one miss some of the more colourful characters we've hosted in the past, while not agreeing with them in a lot of their take on things from Brexit to Dredd's facial hair..
Still we're all Dreddheads... Grud bless us everyone

Tiny Tom
DDT did a job on me

Old Tankie

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Happy New Year folks - may it be filled with thrills.

The Legendary Shark

Happy New Year to one and all - may 2019 be kind to you xx.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

broodblik

Wish everyone an awesome 2019  :) :) :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

von Boom

Wishing everyone here a Happy New Year!

Mardroid

Happy new year everyone!

I was slightly irritated after leaving the cinema last night to miss my bus home. My own fault.*

It kind of worked out though. If I'd caught the earlier bus I might have missed that lovely firework display on my final leg of the journey home.

*Note: when you see your bus pull up, and the bloke nearest the road happens to move, don't just assume he's about to signal it to stop.

Trout

sheridan

Happy new year - didn't go to a firework display, but did go to a friend's house, who happens to live on a hill.  We could see about five organised displays plus numerous garden displays simultaneously immediately after midnight.  Definitely going to note that for next year - all the sights of going to a display but without being trapped in the middle of a crowd at least an hour away from anywhere warm!

Bolt-01

Ah, Sheridan- that sounds like a total win-win!

I'm on record as saying that I miss pretty much everyone who has posted here over the years (Almost) and like to think that a lot of them are still lurking here too.

Happy New Year Squaxx!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Thrill-tastic New Year Earthlings!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

maryanddavid

Michael Knight

Heath C Ackley

Yeah belated Nappy New Near to you all!!!
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."