Main Menu

THE DREDD GENERATION: THE NEW BREED

Started by fastbak77, 10 September, 2002, 12:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastbak77

Interviews with Boo Cook, Frazer Irving and Jock. Check it out...

Link: http://www.ninthart.com/display.php?article=379" target="_blank">THE DREDD GENERATION: THE NEW BREED

James

"Yep, I'm a fully paid up member of the Prog 534 club!" [This refers to the issue of the magazine where Danny Cannon - who would go on to produce and direct hit US TV show CSI, and, of course, to direct the JUDGE DREDD movie - had a fan letter published detailing his vision of a potential DREDD film."

It's all lies, Oddboy will tell you.

James 015

Dai

....and I started off on Prog 1307.  Also got 1308 & the Megazine in another envelope but no Death Key-ring and no starter pack of Progs 1300-1304.

Anyone else not get theres????

paulvonscott

I've enjoyed all those interviews, cheers.

Mind you I think it's time Frazer was locked up in a padded art studio.

Oddboy

Wow!  I've emailed the author to let him know his error.  Ta Jock for Spreading The Word.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Tu-plang

Next to each interview is a small sample of the artists work, frazer has some of his Necronauts, Jock has one of his Dredd covers, and Boo Cook has Carver Hale as drawn by Jock.  How bizzare.

fastbak77

E-mail received. Appreciate the correction.

fastbak77

It's just the way it worked out - I didn't have any of Boo's work to hand, and since Jock made reference to the cover, it made sense to include it in the piece. We weren't trying to mislead anybody. :)