Main Menu

Bradley 2000ad character

Started by klute, 14 February, 2010, 02:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klute

I dont think ive asked this question so if i have sorry i seem to remember a character called bradley had a few story's in 2000ad were they ever reprinted?
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Emperor

Over to Barney:

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=bradley

The answer: A few stories in The Best of 2000AD #105 and Classic 2000AD #2.

There is even one you can read online (with a cameo from the Sisters of Mercy!!).

I must admit what stuck with me from Bradley was Simon Harrison's art, not sure how the stories stand-up today (or even back then ;) ).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

I remember not thinking very much of them at the time if I'm honest. 

But every prog has a stinker and, given that, you could have much, MUCH worse "stinkers" than Bradley.  At least it was funny and well-drawn.  Even if the best joke in it was Bradley's mate being called "Milton" (a joke that kids these days just wouldn't get I'm afraid).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

locustsofdeath!

Ran through them recently in my Prog slog and found them fairly unremarkable. Wasn't tedious to read them, but I didn't look forward to them either. I doubt anyone and anytime bought a Prog thinking "Oh wow, I can't wait to read Bradly!" (never say never, I guess).