Main Menu

the taxidermist. Thargs predictions again

Started by Queen Firey-Bou, 23 August, 2005, 03:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

i'm not watching this , but world championships ?

theyre all bonkers !

Link: http://www.radiotimes.com/" target="_blank">please tell me none are anamatronics

Steve Green

They all seem pretty fucked up, but that Swiss guy is a serial-killer material...

- Steve

Mr C

You think that's bad, there's a documentary on Ch4 sometime this week (possibly today) about Eating Competitions.

The Amstor Computer

It's been on, I think - I certainly saw something on the telly about eating competitions in the past day or two.

I was hoping the leopard would twist in that chap's arms and gobble his face...

Rex Banner

Watching it now. Taxidermist from Texas (I think) is on safari for a leopard.

And I quote 'I want to take something that's lifeless & put life back into it'.

If he hadn't shot it in the first place it would have a whole shitload of life in it!

The Amstor Computer

Heh :-)

I'm fascinated by taxidermy, and I respect the skill of the people who mount the animals, but I find it hard to admire someone who is killing animals just to pull them apart & stick them back together.

Rex Banner

I'm glad he didn't get the skin in time for the championships.

The Amstor Computer

...although he did have a rather natty set of bollocks on a chain...

Steve Green

I hope they were the cursed monkey spods from the League of Gentlmen Christmas special...

That Texan was a right twat...

I wonder if anyone's trained an animal to sit absolutely rigid and try to pass it off as an exhibit?

- steve

Quirkafleeg

Well the competition it just seem like any other con I've been to... only with more caps

The Texan was truely evil... I hope he get's his testicles bitten off by some rabid animal real soon...

At least the mad Jesus freak had a sense of humour... probably why he gave it up, probably

"I'd like to think that I'd just win because I was the only entrent in that catergory"

Oh and interest in taxidermy is often a pre-curser to being a serial killer (see Jeff Damher, Ed Gein and countless others)...