Main Menu

McMahon Cursed Earth art for sale

Started by clairesimonson, 07 September, 2005, 07:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

"Again it doesn't have Nemesis in it"

It's got his wife and son though, that's got to be closer than Brother Behell :o) It does have a sort of 'shadow Torquemada' in the last panel though.

Very nice page that!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Dunk!

Why is O'Neill's early Nemesis work so rare?

Does he not part with it, or has it all been sold off into the ether a long time ago?
"Trust we"

jock

Steve Green

Heh, I think my brother would kill me :)

- Steve

Wake

At over ?400 for the McMahon, I'm definitely out of the running.

Wake

opaque

Some pieces are just getting so expensive nowadays aren't they.
And for some of them is it really worth it? Mind you if you have the money to shell out for them maybe it is worth it as it's part of a bigger collection? I'd hate to think what Rufus's insurance premiums are like ;)

Steve Green

I'd like to see some decent prints of some classic tooth artwork, especially the colour centre spreads from the ABC Warriors when there was that brief period that it went to litho.

I remember seeing some of the original artwork at a signing around the time it was published (The Kev O'Neill Deadlock sticks in my mind), but the McMahon Mongrol and Blackblood spreads are my faves.

It always bugs me that they've never been reprinted in colour in the collections as they look great in the original progs.

- Steve

LARF

Rex Banner

So the top bidder is called Mike & it's pretty clear he really wants it.

Is Mr McMahon buying his own artwork back?

Pete Wells

Hmmmm... I've got lovely Jesus Redondo Nemesis piece from prog 254 (Nemesis Book 2) showing him knacking loads of terminators. I know it's not an O'Neil but I might be tempted to trade it for a Dredd...

Pete.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Wellsy/nemesispage.gif">

Queen Firey-Bou

oooo thats lovely !
can i have it please ?
swop you it for er... three dogs , two cats a paroqueet and three boxes of bric o brac ?

Tweak72

Bou cant you also throw in the Juves? go on you know you want to
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Funt Solo

WOMAN SELLS PETS, CHILDREN FOR COMIC PAGE
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Queen Firey-Bou

well i thought about it for a second, but then i figured that advertising to sell my daughters , on the internet, could conceivably be deemed a tad inappropriate.

meanwhile we await the outcome of this auction with bated breath. maybe if i threw in the car, free pottery lessons, & two motorbikes ( gulp !), & we had a whip around we could make sure the right man gets it?

LARF

"So the top bidder is called Mike & it's pretty clear he really wants it. "

Nah, that's me