Main Menu

WH Smith Hard Sell

Started by Steve Green, 15 September, 2005, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

VampiraJen

pity these people who irritate you.  do you think they like doing half the things they have to do in their crappy jobs.  speaking from experience, i don't enjoy having to constantly ask every single customer if the have a store card, do they want one, do the know the walkers sensations are currently two for ?2?

it's the idiots sitting in their offices who are to blame

Something Fishy

When i went in this week they had some woman approaching customers and trying to get them to buy the independent.

For some reason she completely ignored me, even though i was browsing near her whilst she failed to get about 30 people to but it.

Maybe my current crew cut hair gave the wrong impression and made such a paper unmarketable to me?

Woolly

"Maybe my current crew cut hair gave the wrong impression and made such a paper unmarketable to me?"

Ive got long hair. The only people who follow me in shops are store detectives!

judge dreddd

aye, idiots in the offices who are to blame, bloody stupid upselling crud, its like being harassed for 'do you want a warrany, in case it breaks, go on, buy a warranty thingy'  even though it comes with a warranty

i dont have store cards just so i can say 'no, i dont have one, i dont want one'