Main Menu

Freeway Fighter: The Comic!

Started by NapalmKev, 17 December, 2016, 07:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Very tempted by this, right up my alley, but does anyone know anything about the writers work?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 March, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
Very tempted by this, right up my alley, but does anyone know anything about the writers work?

Early review here, plus a brief precis of Andi's work for 451 (the George Pelecanos reference is to SIX, a 451 book Andi wrote (I think) from a brief by Pelecanos, and Mack Chater (now to be seen on Brigg's Land) illustrated).
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 07 March, 2017, 08:17:13 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 March, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

Early review here, plus a brief precis of Andi's work for 451 (the George Pelecanos reference is to SIX, a 451 book Andi wrote (I think) from a brief by Pelecanos, and Mack Chater (now to be seen on Brigg's Land) illustrated).

Interesting...

Forbidden Planet, London signing
Gamesmaster Ian Livingstone, original cover artist Jim Burns, editor Jonathan Green, and creators Andi Ewington, Simon Coleby and Orlando Arocena will be signing copies of the Freeway Fighter comic at the Forbidden Planet London Megastore on Saturday 20th May 2017 from 1–2pm.
Check out the store website for more details.
Fighting Fantasy Fest 2
Fans may also like to know that a dedicated convention Fighting Fantasy Fest will be taking place on Saturday 2 September 2017 at the University of West London, Ealing, featuring Guests of Honour Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone, as well as talks, gaming sessions, comics, signings, a Fighting Fantasy exhibition, a trading hall, and cosplay competition.
Check out fightingfantasy.com for more details.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: sheridan on 07 March, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

Forbidden Planet, London signing
Gamesmaster Ian Livingstone, original cover artist Jim Burns, editor Jonathan Green, and creators Andi Ewington, Simon Coleby and Orlando Arocena will be signing copies of the Freeway Fighter comic at the Forbidden Planet London Megastore on Saturday 20th May 2017 from 1–2pm.

Not like I'm touting this is a plus, but there's a good chance I'll be there for this one.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.