Main Menu

Reaction Figures

Started by BigBlue, 09 January, 2002, 02:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlue

Pretty new to the 2000ad webbi.

What ever happened to the new reaction figures they were launching (Rogue Trooper & mean Machine)Is there a delay or have they gone bust!!??

Cheers
Bigblue

Mk13

Reaction haven't gone bust, as far as I know, but due to various things I wouldn't hold your breath for any further figures in that range right at the moment (because you'll turn a strange shade of purple and eventually die).

On a brighter note, work is continuing on the prestige range of sculptures - Dredd is already available, and Death and Anderson will be with us very soon (as will the online shop, where you can buy them), and we've got people working on a range of 4" metal figures.

paulvonscott

If you havn't got all the old ones go to your local More Store or some Poundstretchers and you can get them for a few quid.  If you already have them, then sorry, but I paid full price at the time too.

Tu-plang

"If you havn't got all the old ones go to your local More Store or some Poundstretchers and you can get them for a few quid."

Alternatively, send a half decent letter to Input and get em all free.  Well, it works for Kermode, and lately, it's been working for me.