Main Menu

x mas prog signing at Forbidden Planet

Started by rogue69, 25 November, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Forbidden planet have announced this years line up for the Xmas prog signing on Saturday 16th December from 4pm-5pm
They are  Dave Kendall, Ian Edginton, Clint Langley, Frazer Irving, Kek-W and Rufus Dayglo

https://forbiddenplanet.com/events/2017/12/16/2000ad-xmas-prog-event/

also Kek-W and Dave Kendall are holding a signing at Forbidden Planet Bristol Megastore on Saturday 9th December from 1 – 2pm.

sheridan

SuperSurfer

Did anyone else go to this? I was there a short while ago. No familair Souther faces around. Picked up signed prog and brilliant Kano postcard by Rufus. Pics to follow.

Anthony Garnon

sheridan

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 16 December, 2017, 05:32:36 PM
Did anyone else go to this? I was there a short while ago. No familair Souther faces around. Picked up signed prog and brilliant Kano postcard by Rufus. Pics to follow.
I had unexpected delays getting there and think everybody else had left by the time I arrived :-(  Also popped into our usual pub, which was a) crowded and b) devoid of any familiar faces.

Steve Green

Sorry,

Trying not to spend any money before Christmas, had already spent lunchtime trying to find a not rammed pub on Thursday for something else, so knew it would be packed.

And already had the prog digitally.

Mardroid

I really wanted to come, but I had to work that night.

I ended up getting the edition digitally as well.

SuperSurfer

I got there at around 4.30. There wasn't anyone in the queue, which was a shame. Hope it was busier earlier on. Had a pleasant chat with Kek-W and Rufus. I also popped into our regular pub but no boarders were around.

sheridan

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 22 December, 2017, 12:39:44 PM
I got there at around 4.30. There wasn't anyone in the queue, which was a shame. Hope it was busier earlier on. Had a pleasant chat with Kek-W and Rufus. I also popped into our regular pub but no boarders were around.
I was delayed getting there, so have roughly the same tale to tell (except I wasn't there at 4.30).