Main Menu

What do you think/hope Dredd will/should sound like?

Started by MR. ELIMINATOR, 04 August, 2011, 03:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Those eyes don't look right!!! .... they're to big!  8-/

M.I.K.

Quote from: Mardroid on 26 February, 2012, 02:22:00 PM
I never knew they showed Dredd's eyes in the strip!  (Apart from [spoiler]The Dead Man of course, but that wasn't his face as such.) Incidentally, that's a book I'd like to pick up. I've never read it, but the man's identity was given away...[/spoiler]  Even if they do go to all that trouble to obscure the top of his face in the other panels.

If I remember correctly, the eyes in that panel [spoiler]belong to 'The Dead Man' too[/spoiler].

Mardroid

Quote from: M.I.K. on 26 February, 2012, 04:25:39 PM
If I remember correctly, the eyes in that panel [spoiler]belong to 'The Dead Man' too[/spoiler].

Ah, I see. All a matter of context I guess.

Mardroid

Oh, and just bought on Amazon. Even if I do know the ending I'm sure the journey will be worthwhile.

JayzusB.Christ

Yes, those were [spoiler]Dead Man eyes[/spoiler] alright. All the same, he made Dredd's [spoiler]Dead Man face a lot less burned than John Ridgeway's,[/spoiler] so much so that you could have a fair old guess as to what Joey boy looks loke normally.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Eric Plumrose

Jim Baikie also drew one of Dredd's eyes in 'Hitman'. [spoiler]In fact, John Ridgway drew the Dead Man's eyes with the same square irises which pretty much confirmed his true identity for me.[/spoiler]
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.