Main Menu

Which 'villains' would you want to see in Dredd sequels?

Started by judgeblake, 01 August, 2012, 04:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

If you want to make use of 3D and the cursed earth, then look no further than old wotsisname, the guy with the metal tree and the flying death belt of rocks and rats. Imagine that flying at you in 3D. But yeah, gila munja (as long as the proper ones with big lips and clawhands), dog vultures, those mexican birdmen from 'oz', dinosaurs and lost towns populated by muties... all that'd be brilliant. Please no angry gang though, unless its either fink, or the entire film is a remake of 'the hilarious gatwick eyesore'. Which is what my phone honestly thinks i wanted to type, and not 'the hills have eyes'.

SBT

judgeblake

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 August, 2012, 10:28:27 PM
If you want to make use of 3D and the cursed earth, then look no further than old wotsisname, the guy with the metal tree and the flying death belt of rocks and rats. Imagine that flying at you in 3D. But yeah, gila munja (as long as the proper ones with big lips and clawhands), dog vultures, those mexican birdmen from 'oz', dinosaurs and lost towns populated by muties... all that'd be brilliant. Please no angry gang though, unless its either fink, or the entire film is a remake of 'the hilarious gatwick eyesore'. Which is what my phone honestly thinks i wanted to type, and not 'the hills have eyes'.

SBT

lol the hilarious gatwick eyesore sounds like it could have legs! let me send ridley and email!

and the guy with the metal tree and the swarm of flying rats and kingrat...what was his name.....something er,...damn what the hell's his name lol

JOE SOAP

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 August, 2012, 10:28:27 PM
If you want to make use of 3D and the cursed earth, then look no further than old wotsisname, the guy with the metal tree and the flying death belt of rocks and rats. Imagine that flying at you in 3D. But yeah, gila munja (as long as the proper ones with big lips and clawhands), dog vultures, those mexican birdmen from 'oz', dinosaurs and lost towns populated by muties... all that'd be brilliant.

That'd be Novar & his ma.

So you'll be seeing the sequel in the cinema then?

SmallBlueThing

If the sequel looks to be good and a bit like judge dredd, then i might.

SBT

Bat King

Cursed Earth gives lots of scope.  Not that the Big Meg doesn't...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

judgeblake

Quote from: Bat King on 01 August, 2012, 11:19:18 PM
Cursed Earth gives lots of scope.  Not that the Big Meg doesn't...

oh yeah, I certainly think Dredd will have alot of sequels in it, and I think cursed earth should be left till teh 3rd movie or something.

JOE SOAP

MR. ELIMINATOR

I hope the potential sequels will be more episodic, so then it wouldn't be so crazy to have 7 instalments, rather then a trilogy arc.

judgeblake

personally I hope teh films take alot from teh comics....but add a gritty dark knight vibe, whilst the movies being somesort of progresion and more like the Dirty Harry series than anything. I really see it going 7 movies!! as long as they make the movies well.

Bat King

Blog

Twitter
@chiropterarex

JOE SOAP

James Stacey

judgeblake

Quote from: James Stacey on 02 August, 2012, 10:18:50 AM
6 movies and a season!

lol a season would be taking it too far lol we don't want to get all George Lucas and spoil things now.

Bat King

Blog

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Spaceghost

Since it's been semi-confirmed that Dredd 2 would be set in the Cursed Earth and feature am 'Origins'-esque storyline, I'd like to see Dredd and his team (including Anderson and Giant) under attack from a mutant army lead by the Angel Gang.

Looks like we'll be getting Death and his pals for part 3.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...