Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 July, 2013, 06:23:44 PM
Somebody remind me who owns the rights to the non-creator-owned Crisis stuff?

Egmont inherited Crisis, and are unwilling to allow interested parties such as Titan to reprint from it, if the ECBT2000AD podcast interview with Pat Mills is anything to by.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 July, 2013, 06:23:44 PM
Imagine the bulging veiny Hicklenton Third World War squeezing its way through your letter box!

HA! For this, and the fact you're the only person who thinks of Keira Knightley as that girl who played one of Queen Amidala's retinue, you win the internet. Again.

Harry 20

Anyone know how many more are left?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Harry 20 on 03 July, 2013, 07:32:35 PM
Anyone know how many more are left?

I suspect the PR droid would tell you "only a handful" and a cynic might interpret that as "approximately 800".

opaque

Or 'as many as we want as we haven't printed them yet and if we don't number them we can sell as many as possible!' ;)

Harry 20

Surely Tharg wouldn't do that to us....

Richmond Clements

Well, as we've already been told they're numbered, and what is being described here is fraudulent and probably illegal behaviour, then no, I don't think they will...

TordelBack

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 03 July, 2013, 06:35:17 PM
Egmont inherited Crisis, and are unwilling to allow interested parties such as Titan to reprint from it, if the ECBT2000AD podcast interview with Pat Mills is anything to by.

Gah, I remember now!  Cheer's JBA.  Bloody tragic, mind.

TordelBack

Aaargh, rogue apostrophe apology (hides from Donachie & Campbell's righteous fury). 

opaque

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 03 July, 2013, 08:40:59 PM
Well, as we've already been told they're numbered, and what is being described here is fraudulent and probably illegal behaviour, then no, I don't think they will...

Hence the ;)

opaque

Gone from the shop again! Is that finally it?

Montynero

Hope not! Watching this rabid frenzy of consumerism has been highy entertaining. :) And I already miss that iconic yellow landing page on the 2000ad site. 

maryanddavid

According to one creator in Derry, Titan are looking to put together a collection TWW.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: maryanddavid on 03 July, 2013, 11:39:38 PM
According to one creator in Derry, Titan are looking to put together a collection TWW.

Sorry I'm probably being very slow but what does TWW stand for?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 04 July, 2013, 06:29:11 AM
Sorry I'm probably being very slow but what does TWW stand for?

Third World War.

That was the story Mills said Titan weren't able to reprint on the podcast I mentioned. Be nice if things have changed.