Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Dear Tharg,

If there's any copies going spare, you know, like the extra copy that hippynumber1 selflessly ordered for Stevie after taking pity on his struggling with sagepay for three hours then it wouldn't go astray as a present for this boy's birthday on Thursday hint hint  ;)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Batman's Superior Cousin

It has ARRIVED!!!! :D

And you MUST be in 'cause it can't fit through the letterbox!!!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Link Prime

Colin Zeal

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 08 October, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
It has ARRIVED!!!! :D

And you MUST be in 'cause it can't fit through the letterbox!!!!!

But did it come with a bunch of flowers?

Dragonfly

Am pleased to say my copy of this has also arrived. Was surprised as the postman had already been but this was delivered by courier so if you are not in then there is no going down to the local sorting office to collect it. Glad I have been working nights and was at home!
No flowers with my copy either, must be a creators only thing!

Fatboydale

Mine came today with Bitterness , the nice people at FP , sent a shitty email to my Mrs a few days ago  , saying only 1 copy per house hold , her copy was for her ill father ....

So they were happy to take up front payment for months ... had it a different address on , that would have be ok ....

I spend a small fortune on 2000ad books and within the FP store ... that will not be happening any more , i'm off to travelling man ...

As for the £100 Zentih book , nothing special to write home about , it does not have the feel of an expensive book , the binding is of cheap basic qualitly , i would not compare the quality to the Dc Absolute Edition's ..... and at twice the price , i would have expected more .... D- FOR EFFORT and Quailty  ...

Yes i am slightly pissed off in the way my Mrs has been treated ..... but in the end after i have read it , i will just give my book to My mrs father  ..... 

And before any dickhead starts with Rules .... i did not know my Mrs was ordering a second copy ...if i did i would have just got CF to get me one ....

Skullmo

NOthing arrived for me yet - I hope they have not sent it to my old address, like they have done for the last 4 things that I have ordered.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Link Prime

Quote from: Skullmo on 08 October, 2013, 02:14:07 PM
I hope they have not sent it to my old address, like they have done for the last 4 things that I have ordered.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you've recently moved to Skid Row due to that pesky art habit.

DarkDaysBish-OP

Mine was just delivered by Yodel without fuss or incident. Looks lovely. Am using all my willpower not to open it before I finish my current script job.

Skullmo

Quote from: Link Prime on 08 October, 2013, 02:17:09 PM
Quote from: Skullmo on 08 October, 2013, 02:14:07 PM
I hope they have not sent it to my old address, like they have done for the last 4 things that I have ordered.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you've recently moved to Skid Row due to that pesky art habit.

Behind the hot water pipes at Kings Cross Station actually!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

hippynumber1

Thieving wanker! That's O Lucky Steve's copy, right there.