Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Maybe a lurker on the forum and has been shamed into not being a bastard!  :lol:

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Mine just arrived (at 20:28). Tharg does love me after all  :D

Steve Green

JOE SOAP

I expect Rich Johnson to microwave a copy (he'll wrangle a news-item out of this somehow).

dweezil2

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 08 October, 2013, 08:46:24 PM

I expect Rich Johnson to microwave a copy (he'll wrangle a news-item out of this somehow).

Or they could get Grant Morrison to chainsaw one in half on The One Show-that would be good!  :o
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Skullmo

I thought that there would be no softback version!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Greg M.

In a straight answer to a straight question, Keith Richardson indeed said on the ECBT podcast that there would not be a softback edition.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: dweezil2 on 08 October, 2013, 09:30:37 PM
Or they could get Grant Morrison to chainsaw one in half on The One Show-that would be good!  :o

Grant is too busy selling his copies on ebay.

Buttonman

Sneckin' speculators! £500? <hitches up skirts>

JamesC

Quote from: Greg M. on 08 October, 2013, 09:39:11 PM
In a straight answer to a straight question, Keith Richardson indeed said on the ECBT podcast that there would not be a softback edition.

There may not be a soft back 'complete' collection but there are bound to be other editions at some point -maybe released as individual phases.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Greg M. on 08 October, 2013, 09:39:11 PM

Pretty sure he didn't rule out some kind of non-limited edition in the future, though. Maybe not a softcover version of THIS edition, but four soft covers covering each phase...?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

opaque

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 08 October, 2013, 09:58:06 PM

Pretty sure he didn't rule out some kind of non-limited edition in the future, though. Maybe not a softcover version of THIS edition, but four soft covers covering each phase...?

That's what I'm expecting.

robert_ellis

The book looks great pin sharp and a completist's dream - the benchmark has been set for future hardcovers! Beautiful design - I was tempted to flog this but now I've seen it it's a keeper. Well done rebellion

shaolin_monkey

Bloody hell, I need to sleep, but I can't ... Put it ... DOWN!!! AAARGHH!