Main Menu

2000AD Southern Contingent Autumn Gathering - 11th October

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 June, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

A fine suggestion that allows me to bow out gracefully with reputation intact, CF.

SmallBlueThing

Unless things go to hell again, or I am forced to work somewhere horrible in order to buy lots of comics from eBay feed my family, I will be parking my arse on a seat in that there pub and sipping a pint of Burdis's Old Peculiar.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Huzzah again! Hope the evils of eBay don't drain you too much and you can make it up for a bit of fun and frivolity :thumbsup:

Colin Zeal

No clash with an Orient game this time so I should be able to make it along again this year.

COMMANDO FORCES

That's excellent news and with all the people from the facebook page, this should be our biggest gathering yet. We will completely take over that pub one year ;)

SuperSurfer

Ok, methinks one has a plan of action.

Wedding I have to go to is in north London at 3pm.

I reckon I could spend a couple of hours at the gathering and then dash off at 2pm-ish to get to church (yes, church, shock horror!).

No 2000AD T-shirt as I will be suited and booted.

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

We should all crash the wedding. They'd like that.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

SuperSurfer

Oh of course not, no, no. A very expensive bar, much more expensive than those cheapo Covent Garden pubs.

SmallBlueThing

I smell a rat. That more or less confirms not only free booze, but probably girls and sausages.

Thats settled then.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

SuperSurfer

See you all at the 2000AD birthday forum gathering in 2015!!

Albion

You can't get out of it now Supersurfer.
BOOZE, GIRLS, SAUSAGES! Oh yes!
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.