Main Menu

Worst Music Videos Evah Thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 20 January, 2009, 08:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

I think that Lily Allen song is rather clever (to the extent that I'd contemplate buying the album - "I'll look at the Sun, I'll look in the Mirror", I like), although the video is hard to watch.  I should note here that I have legendarily terrible taste, and I do seem to be in a uncharacteristically positive humour today, feck knows why.

Roger Godpleton

Quoteand I do seem to be in a uncharacteristically positive humour today, feck knows why.

Feck doesn't know, but I do.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "TordelBack"I think that Lily Allen song is rather clever (to the extent that I'd contemplate buying the album - "I'll look at the Sun, I'll look in the Mirror", I like), although the video is hard to watch.  I should note here that I have legendarily terrible taste, and I do seem to be in a uncharacteristically positive humour today, feck knows why.

Its the positive humour .Have an early night and you will be alright again in the morning.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

M.I.K.

Quote from: "peterwolf""I want fuckloads of diamonds..." and even worse and even more distateful than that : "I hear people die while trying to find them...."
You seem to be taking those lyrics at face value. You probably shouldn't be. I am in agreement with Tordelback regarding the rather cleverness of it and I actually quite like dated sounding stuff every now and then, although I can see how her voice could get on some people's nerves a bit.

I don't see what's wrong with her face exactly, and bringing that into the argument just seems incredibly rude and insulting, not to mention irrelevant.

Video is quite crap though.

M.I.K.

...and I just listened to "Everyone's At It" or whatever it's called and it reminds me of the tune that plays in CJ's Elephant Antics on the ZX Spectrum.  So I like that Lily Allen song too. :D

satchmo

Christ, I'd forgotten all about Brokencyde until today...

johnnystress

Quote from: "peterwolf"This :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c

Everything about it.Her ,the lyrics,her voice,her face,the video,the music,the production - everything.

ahh poor lily  

I think she's alright;)

Bouwel

Good heavens! What a charming peach of a gal.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

TordelBack

And she remembers to put on a pair of knickers too, a definite plus for the average pop-starlet in my book.  Can't bear the thought of the poor dears catching a chill when they go out to the disco in that shockingly forgetful frame of mind.

Roger Godpleton

As we all remember, Nu-Metal was pretty much the worst musical genre ever. Well here is the zenith of that movement's retardness. Couldn't find the actual video. The ending is the greatest thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_kTgYuMgIU

Bouwel

That looks like an Alan Partridge spoof video.
Also, why does everything in the German language sound like something shouted at you as you speed through an illegal check-point?

-Bouwel-
(Who may or may not be awake yet)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

To celebrate The Prodigy's new album reaching number 1 let's go back to 2002/whenever and see the most craptacular comeback single in the history of pop music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I

Bouwel

And to think I once used to like them. Oh well.

-Bouwel-

Roger Godpleton