Main Menu

Scramble 2000 AD T-shirts

Started by SuperSurfer, 08 December, 2016, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

So here are the designs for the Scramble Dredd T-shirts. Look good to me, especially the Henry Flint one.

Looking at the photos I am guessing the quality is far superior to other 2000AD T-shirts, which IMO have been appalling quality and cut. (Always seem to come in two sizes: leotard or tent.)

I think the cost is fair for decent quality Ts.

https://www.scramblestuff.com/judge-dredd/

Dandontdare

I like the big badge one, the others not so much

SIP

Odd choice of images on those....

hippynumber1

I'm clearly not the target demographic on these because, one: I don't like any of them, and two: £30 for a fucking t-shirt!  :o

Colin YNWA

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 08 December, 2016, 08:02:25 PM
I'm clearly not the target demographic on these because, one: I don't like any of them, and two: £30 for a fucking t-shirt!  :o

Well for me that's half right. I actually really like three of them, the Flint Dredd and the Cam one from the magic samurai story are both fantastic BUT £30 for a fuckin' tee-shirt. You what!

CalHab

The website appears to be offering protein supplements as well. The tshirts also look to be in a "generous" cut, suitable for those who hang around in weights rooms.  So they're marketing to 2000AD fans who are also into bodybuilding? I appreciate that printing a tshirt doesn't cost much, but that's about as niche as it gets.

Mardroid

I like the badge T-Shirt and the Dredd in rain one. But not for £29.99. No way. I'd think £20 was pushing it, but maybe I'm a bit cheap there. Heh.

COMMANDO FORCES

SpongeJosh

Dont forget £4.50 shipping on top of your £30 :lol:

CalHab

Maybe they're exceptional quality and (somehow) justify the price? The website gives no hint about that, though. Shame, as I really like the Cam Kennedy print.

Spaceghost

The Cam and wet Dredd ones look like they were knocked up at a laser printing shop and the Flint one has that embarrassing, gratuitous Japanese writing on it that seems to be favoured these days by the Superdry loving masses.

Add the price factor and I am out.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

I, Cosh

Bit surprised that people who willingly spend hundreds of pounds on toys that don't even keep you warm think thirty pounds is too much for a T-shirt.
We never really die.

mightybren

30 quid for a t-shirt is a bit steep, and the print jobs on these don't look great. I usually pay no more than a tenner for a t-shirt online from site like Design By Humans, which are usually great quality and have some awesome illustrations.
Considering the competition I think £30 is expensive. Considering I can print my own for a tenner if I really want to...

jacob g

My friend told me that Scramble quality is very nice and worth the price. For now I ordered Henry Flint one because... Henry Flint (and now I think about navy one with shield) and I have no idea what Superdry is.

But I'm just a simple guy who mostly wear bands merch and old skate shirts/hoodies...
margaritas ante porcos

James Stacey

I like a couple of them... but .. £30 for a fucking t-shirt! They are having a giraffe