Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes, their defined duties are to ring for the real police whenever they spot a crime, especially if an old lady drops a small piece of paper. Then the Fucking Nazi's arrive about 2 hours later and body slam her into a wall, handcuff her, take her to the station, leave her in overnight and the outcome is she loses her home to pay the fine that's roughly about £20,000 I think.
I hate real criminals. Death to them all ;)

DavidXBrunt

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 27 July, 2009, 01:30:32 PM

And WTF do these morons need hoodies for on the underground, in shops etc? The cops were quite amused when I pointed out to them that the hoodie is the modern day balaclava.

Sick of these idiots.

I imagine I'd be quite amused too. Because it sounds like something Adrian Mole would say. Sorry it happened to you and yours but still...

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Tanky

Quote from: dandontdare on 29 July, 2009, 01:22:00 PM
Well, we're off to the Stokes Bay Festival nr Gosport instead...

Hang on... You're voluntarily having a wet weekend in Gosport? For a holiday?!* ;D

*actually it's quite nice out at the moment, on this side of the water at least. Hope you have a goodun x

I, Cosh

Hanging's too good for anyone over the age of twelve caught cycling on a public pavement.
We never really die.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: DavidXBrunt on 29 July, 2009, 05:25:43 PM
And WTF do these morons need hoodies for on the underground, in shops etc? The cops were quite amused when I pointed out to them that the hoodie is the modern day balaclava.

Sick of these idiots.
I imagine I'd be quite amused too. Because it sounds like something Adrian Mole would say. Sorry it happened to you and yours but still...

Don't understand. But still what? The police completely agreed with me. Don't know why it is tolerated for animals like that to be wondering around the underground with bandanas over their faces and hoods up just so they can take their chances with crime and get away scott free. At least last time two such animals tried it on me, again with hoodies up and bandanas covering their faces I gave them a good punching to.

TordelBack

QuoteDon't understand. But still what?

Ehhh, I think DXB has his sights set on the 'cranky bugger' niche recently vacated by Logan.  If the feckers had pushed over my missus I'd want their heads for footballs, never mind their bloody hoodies.

(I'm especially aggrieved by the appropriation of the hoodie by scumbags, since it was my own favourite piece of clothing for many a long year).

SuperSurfer

My Mrs played down how she felt right after the incident purely for the purpose of keeping me calm (not that I'm a hothead or anything, quite the opposite). She had a pain on the back of her head for rest of the day and wasn't sure if it was from a direct knock or if it was because she fell back and hit the handrail. 

Yes, the hoodie seems to have been appropriated I'm afraid.

When I was living in Holland I had one of those green MA1 jackets which were worn by skinheads but then became quite popular in the UK. Colleagues over there couldn't believe it as in Holland they had been appropriated by 'Mullets' the Dutch 1980-90s version of 'chavs'.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Cosh on 30 July, 2009, 04:19:08 PM
Hanging's too good for anyone over the age of twelve caught cycling on a public pavement.

The particular stretch of seafront pavement where i was stopped is the only place where i do cycle off the road ever.

Further to that i have been doing so for absolutely years [at least a decade] and in that time i have not caused injury or been a nuisance to anyone.Not a single incident.

Thats all i have to say on the subject.

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 30 July, 2009, 04:23:28 PM
Quote from: DavidXBrunt on 29 July, 2009, 05:25:43 PM

Sick of these idiots.

Don't understand. But still what? The police completely agreed with me. Don't know why it is tolerated for animals like that to be wondering around the underground with bandanas over their faces and hoods up just so they can take their chances with crime and get away scott free. At least last time two such animals tried it on me, again with hoodies up and bandanas covering their faces I gave them a good punching to.

They are an insult to Animals.

vzzbux

Sorry Pete but cyclists should stay on the road. It really pisses me off when I am pushing my little princess in her buggy and my son is pottering a few meters ahead of me and then some moron comes scooting up the path on his mountain bike and doesn't even bother to slow down, and then he gets aggrieved when I knock him down to the floor. That taught him a lesson though.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

I had an incident like that a while back vzzbux.
I was walking down the town with Sam, Carolyn and her friend. It was a lovely sunny day and this bloke cycled straight towards Sam and shouted something along the lines of "get out the way".
I being the mild mannered person that I am, dragged him off his bike and told him in quite colourful language that I don't expect an adult to ride down any pavement and tell my son to "get out of the way".
I then dragged him over to Sam and made him apologise to his face, this I did by forcing his head down to Sams face.
The good lady and her friend just let me get on with it as I am very protective about my family, especially Sam due to his autism.
When I go out with Sam on our tandem I make sure we do everything correctly, especially as I do all the bloody pedaling.

Death to all pavement cyclists (children are okay so long as they climb off when encountering pedestrians, if not shoot 'em)

Peter Wolf

I hear what you are both saying but like i have already said i have never caused a problem to anyone on this stretch of seafront and i am a safe responsible cyclist and i am especially vigilant of children and my conduct is exemplary.The bit i cycle on is usually empty of people *nearly* all of the time and i dont tend to cycle fast anyway.

I do know what you are talking about though because you get loads of irresponsible and selfish and belligerent cyclists here as well but i am not one of them .

The problem i have here is that the cycle path runs directly paralell with and forms part of the pavement with only a painted line dividing it so in summer its a nightmare because people walk all over the cycle path so its a case of cycling around them like an obstacle course and its a pain but like i say i have been doing this for a decade now so i know what i am doing and what i am talking about.

TordelBack

QuoteDeath to all pavement cyclists (children are okay so long as they climb off when encountering pedestrians, if not shoot 'em)

Can I endorse this statement, and add cyclists who still cycle on the road when there's a bloody cycle path or lane provided for them?  I speak as a cyclist of long standing, incidentally.  I therefore request exemption for cutting through the park when there's no-one in the way.

Note:  Not an attack directed at PeterWolf, just both practices in general.

COMMANDO FORCES

That I can never understand, TordelBack!
There is a cycle path in Maidstone that helps you avoid a major roundabout next to the M20 and the route only goes left, as right is the motorway, and still I see twats on the road. I mean for Gods sake there is a safe route and yet they still go on the road. I believe you should be allowed to knock them down and then sue them for any damage to your car.
Cycles in parks are fine by me as that's partly what parks are for. Safety for everyone and enough space to avoid each other.

COMMANDO FORCES

By the way Peter, I am quite happy for you to run anyone down who is walking in the cycle path. I have been to Brighton many a time and know the area you speak of and I have seen the fools walking along the cycle path even when they can see a bike approaching.