Main Menu

Map of Mega City One.

Started by ZenArcade, 22 February, 2014, 09:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDitta

Rather than messing about with that, may i ask a favour? ZenArcade's map is now in PDF format....very crisp. If I send it to you, would you be kind enough to post it if you have photobucket please?

Bolt-01

PDitta- message me and I'll mail you back.

Bolt-01

Folk- apparently photobucket doesn't like .pdf's so I'll upload these and post them up over the weekend.

ZenArcade

Thanks for this guy's the Map doesn't really come across in all its detail as posted on here last year. It will be fun to see it in a more clear format. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Bolt-01

Thanks to All who contributed to this.

PDitta

Nice.

Very, Very nice.

Hats off to Zen.

Now, to square the circle of the number of judges/attrition rate/academy numbers.....

P

Montynero

Richmond Clements

Nobel Prize level nerding. Great stuff!

Dandontdare

Quote from: PDitta on 27 March, 2015, 05:07:49 PM
Now, to square the circle of the number of judges/attrition rate/academy numbers.....

In the name of all that's holy, don't open that can of worms again!  :-X

ZenArcade

Ach we could give it another whack, sure doesn't Tordel's heart just lift when this comes up....as for Butch, he'll be on this like a tick on a cow's tit. Z

PDitta

I've read the long running saga of Justice Dept numbers. I have to admit, although the numbers quoted based on Graveyard Shift, are solid I think it's another case of "what looks good for a story falls apart on closer scrutiny". Losing 10,000 judges a year is unsustainable. There is nowhere on earth, not even the most lawless parts of the developing world that have those casualty levels. (Fingers crossed)

I might be being contrarian just for the sake of it though?  :P

ZenArcade

Would have ben somewhere nearer 6000 per year factor that way down post DOC to say 1000. The violence levels in the Big Meg are such that casualty levels would be equivalent of a Continious low intensity guerrilla war.
The Numbers pre DOC in my opinion were about 140,000 Judges all in and Post DOC say 50,000 give or take. Z

Bat King

City is a meat grinder.

Plus I still think you are mad for undertaking this project.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Professor Bear

Was there talk of a similar map for the Cursed Earth, or did I dream that?

Bat King

You'd think a Cursed Earth map would be almost ready now. How lazy.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex