Main Menu

JUDGE DREDD TRAILER LEAKED ONLINE - QUICK BEFORE IT'S REMOVED!

Started by Buttonman, 01 June, 2011, 10:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

I totally apologise - I hate these kind of annoying threads myself. I do feel that the film should be kept high on our schedules as the Stallone film still casts a long shadow. Just last night I was at a work function and the guest speaker was legal worthy Austin Lafferty. He did a bit where he said he took his motivation from Judge Dredd. My ears pricked up in excitement before he went into a poor Stallone impression and did a bit about 'when you're alone in the dark the law is all you can rely on'. I did not think the vol au vent attack to be too much.

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Steve Green

Mardroid

Quote from: Buttonman on 03 June, 2011, 06:53:45 AM
I totally apologise - I hate these kind of annoying threads myself.

S'ok. This one made me laugh.

Steven Sterlacchini

Excellent comments!

Who says we can't laugh at ourselves.

I'm going to break my own rules and write 'LOL'

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Buttonman on 03 June, 2011, 06:53:45 AM

. I did not think the vol au vent attack to be too much.

You are to be commended on this fine action with a Justice Department merit badge courtesy of Judge Pal.

Then twenty on Titan for the Trailer.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Proudhuff

obviously a lie about the allleged, so called vol au vent attack, Butt'man would never throw away food especailly free food!
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

I never said that I didn't recover them later for a slightly soiled scoffing session.

mogzilla

Quote from: Buttonman on 03 June, 2011, 07:55:47 PM

I never said that I didn't recover them later for a slightly soiled scoffing session.

i read that as "lightly soiled"  :-[