Main Menu

1347 - the end is nigh.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 02 July, 2003, 02:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Had my Prog and Meg since Wednesday. Still haven't bothered to read them (yet).
For some reason I don't have the urge this week (with the exception of Lobster- who's the best new character in a long long time).
Cheers

-Daney

Capt.Zeep

Dane, you're thrill power receptors are obviously clogged.  It's a common problem at this time of year, what with heavy pollen counts and all.  Open the small hatch just behind your right ear and withdraw the receptor unit- carefully now- blow on it gently to dislodge fine particles of dust which may be lodged there.  Replace carefully, observing correct polarity is maintained.

There now.  That's better, isn't it?

Misanthrope

Is it just me, or does rogue look like he is yawning on the front cover?

"Here I am shooting more norts...oh hum."
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Will I. Cooling

Dredd: Come alone nicely. Love Burn's art although it looses it in some places altough can't see why De Klerk would try to shoot Gill there's nothing Gill can do to implicate him.

Past Imperfect: Urgh read the first part can't be bothered to read the second. Vector 13 without the charm.

Sin Dex: Crap ending to a reasonable story with good art although they should be put out their misery.

Lobster Random: Alloha! The best thing in 2000ad and the best thing comics not done by Bendis at the moment. The art is amazing and Si coming up with all sorts of groovy ideas. Great stuff!

Rogue: Like it with its Retro feel. Shame its only getting a short run.

All in all an Average prog saved by Dredd and Random.
Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Art

Actually, I kind of missed it frst time round but it looks like theres a THIRD part to that Past Imperfect. Which means the ending isn't as weak and lame as I'd previously thought and there may well a worthwhile resolution (I'm not holding my breath, but...). Also I quite like all the historical cameos, I just wish they *did* more...

Oddboy

altough can't see why De Klerk would try to shoot Gill there's nothing Gill can do to implicate him.

3 possible answers I can think of-

1. He's concerned that Gill will find out the truth - and go after De Klerk himself

2. De Klerk LIKES the Judge System, that's why he was using Gill to kill 'anti-judge' people.  It's quite possible that he likes Hershey and doesn't want the CJ to be killed

3. If Gill's dead, then the "Gill case" won't be as important, Dredd might stop investigating it, which means De Klerk is safe.
Better set your phaser to stun.