Main Menu

HuntFace

Started by The Legendary Shark, 06 November, 2013, 11:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

So - I think I've invented a bit of a game. It's either genius or the most boring game ever.

I ask you to find somebody for me based on five criteria: Location, Physical Attribute, Possession, Obsession, Profession = maximum of 5 points. You then use your Net-Fu to find the closest match.

Find me an American big-breasted pool-table owner who collects frogs and drives a taxi.

Can it be done? Is it even possible? Can the game be improved? Should it be improved or just swiftly glossed over?

I hereby commend this idea to the House.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 06 November, 2013, 11:45:44 PM
I ask you to find somebody for me based on five criteria: Location, Physical Attribute, Possession, Obsession, Profession = maximum of 5 points. You then use your Net-Fu to find the closest match.

Good game, but seems hellishly difficult if you don't have access to the various social/profile networks.  Still, so far I've seen a lot of well-filled bikinis, some colourful species of frog, a good League of Extraordinary Gentlemen blog  and some horrible stories about Cambodian sex workers.

The Legendary Shark

Lord - what was I drinking last night?

Still, anything leading to well-filled bikinis has to be at least a bit  good, right?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Have you been smoking your keyboard again, Shark?
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

You'll have to ask the guys at FQP about that!**

And yes.

**This is officially the most obscure "joke" I have ever "cracked".
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

How about Debra?

She's an Ozzer rather than a Yank, and there's no obvious mention of a pool table but:

QuoteOn the job, Debra's nickname is 'Froggie' because she loves green tree frogs. When she isn't driving a taxi, she works part time as a level 3 pharmacy assistant which she started at the same time as the taxi course.

It's hard to get a reading on the chest aspect, but it seems likely that she's on the larger side of the mean value for such things.

2.5/5, maybe?  Anyone do better?

The Legendary Shark

2.5 points plus 1 bonus point for being ftp (first to post). Bonus points available for creative interpretation of the HuntFace categories? First to 5 points wins and makes the next HuntFace request.

So far, Tordels leads with 3.5 points...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]