Main Menu

2000 AD London Signing & Southern Contingent Gathering 1st Sept

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 09 August, 2012, 03:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Bollocks. Forgot I'd already arranged to go to the Shoreham Airshow on the same day. Have fun boys and girls.

BTW, when Judge Burdis is in full regalia he likes nothing better than having his leather clad buttocks smacked with a rolled up prog.

As much as he may protest otherwise.

COMMANDO FORCES

W. R. Logan

Quote from: Kerrin on 23 August, 2012, 08:21:09 PM
BTW, when Judge Burdis is in full regalia he likes nothing better than having his leather clad buttocks smacked with a rolled up prog.

Particularly a mint Prog 1 as he bites down on the Space Spinner.

Albion

I don't think I'm going to make it to this one.  :( Very busy that weekend.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

opaque

Hope theres loads of photos.

I will be in the Olympic Stadium during the signing watching the Athletics.

El Chivo

Not sure i'll make this one, anyone up for heading down Leicester Square the next wkend & catching 'Dredd'? I know me & CF discussed getting a group together last meet

Chi

Large48

Yeah we need to get a group together to go and see it again.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Albion

Quote from: Large48 on 24 August, 2012, 08:19:39 PM
Yeah we need to get a group together to go and see it again.

That would be fun. I can't make it the weekend of the films release as I am away for a couple of days but during that time Mrs Albion had agreed to come and see it.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

exilewood

I'm going to make it to one of these, one day - gigging in Nottingham on the 1st. Bugger.

Mardroid

Quote from: El Chivo on 24 August, 2012, 07:12:43 AM
Not sure i'll make this one, anyone up for heading down Leicester Square the next wkend & catching 'Dredd'? I know me & CF discussed getting a group together last meet

Chi

I'm up for that.
Probably best I don't spend too much at FP the week before then...

SuperSurfer

Looking forward to this. Always a great laugh these meet ups. Hopefully there is a good turnout again.

Mardroid

I agreed to meet up with some guys that day, forgetting about this event! I think I'll be able to make both though (the other event is for dinner so will probably be in the evening although I haven't been given a time yet) but I'll need to leave fairly promptly.

Actually that still give me a few hours but I just know how quickly time flies during these things!

Colin Zeal

Looks more likely that I'll be able to make this tomorrow. The captain of the cricket team has agreed not to pick me (which I'm sure broke his heart) so unless someone gets drunk tonight and pulls out I'll be at FP for the signing.

COMMANDO FORCES

HURRAH!

We shall see you there. I reckon a few of us may have those new heavy Art books to be signed  ;)

Colin Zeal

Not those of us who are having to wait two weeks for the standard version to be released.  :(