Main Menu

New Urban Dead thread 26/July/06

Started by House of Usher, 26 July, 2006, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

Today I've revived 3 zombies...my target is 2 per day for a week...got to regain some ground...bloody decaying freaks...THEY DONT OWN ME!!!!!

Leigh S

Anyone near the Sharman Building in SpracklingBank?  Theres a lone wounded chap in there, doors wide open - I've gone in 3 times today and ahd to use my AP clearing out zombies rather than healing and cading - help appreciated! And if anyone near a transmitter could put out the word regards prog 1500...

Leigh S

Having read the lone wounded guys profile, I'm not sure he's worth the effort - self confessed PKer of people who attack him... ah well, at least that was 3 dead zombies

Bad Andy

I'm stood outside the Wagner building if anyone wants to revive me

ming

Doc Feelygood's just back from the mall - I'll make a house call later.

Buttonman

ABC Warriors - get out of Woodland Towers in Ridleybank now! The door is open and the zombie Dreddful can only chomp so many of his undead pals!

DavidXBrunt

Ridleybank? No wonder JoeXPineapples can't find you. The zombie Joe is heading on over.

mastertsan

'there's a looney bounty hunter, nobananas who will be looking up some of the Malton world cup committee in the near future'
Great his name has been added to our new site (as the world cup is over we thought it best we re-brand ourselves!!!!)
looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
Jon
Malton's Most Wanted (formerly known as Malton World Cup committee)

Funt Solo

Nepotistic stalker seeks fun to quash.  Film at 11.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

mastertsan

nepotistic is not even a word!!!  don't get the post, but the funt detective agency shut down was as funny as hell, it's going to be our next feature on 'sucks to be you'.  good work fella!
Jon
Malton's Most Wanted

Goldbuddha_7

jon you loser its a word - not a particularly good one, but a word. you think he's trying to be a newsreader or something? anyway funt stop being such a queen and come out the closet. You just got really unlucky thats all. we promise we won't do it again. ps isn't 11 a little past your bedtime?  

Goldbuddha_7

oOps missed the sarcasm button again. Funt, I would take it as a personal favour if you just stopped complaining! pram toys throw... you work it out.  

Bad Andy

mastertsan

hey, you're not the boss of me!!!!!
you can give steve a lot of shit because he's blatantly not doing anything!!!!
Jon

Bad Andy

I'm not really in a position to talk though, am I?