Main Menu

Cardiff Comics Expo March 2-3

Started by Bolt-01, 09 January, 2013, 09:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

Quote from: briantm on 25 February, 2013, 08:55:55 PM
I should definitely go to this.

Anyone able to suggest a cheap place to book for accom for the Saturday night?

Or maybe I should just get the train back to Swansea (achievable with pints in?)

I'm staying in Swansea at the mo (ibis.. ) until I get approved on a flat. You're welcome to a ride..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

Michaelvk

Gagh.. Lift, welcome to a lift... Swine..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

briantm

Quote from: Michaelvk on 25 February, 2013, 09:22:53 PM
Gagh.. Lift, welcome to a lift... Swine..

That would be excellent! I'll take you up on that if you're sure. (the lift, not the ride  :) )

Michaelvk

bluemeanie

Only a few days to go!
Usually at this stage I'm starting to think I'd rather give it all a miss, but am weirdly up for this.

2000AD panel will rock, as always, and looking forward to seeing Minty with a crowd.
Of course sods law has given me an important job interview at 9am Monday morning but I'm sure after Saturday I could do with taking Sunday a bit easy.

briantm

I stupidly didn't prebook a ticket.

Anyone with experience of last year - should I be getting there early so they don't sell out at the door?

Anyone know the door price for a weekend ticket?

Ghastly McNasty

I also forget to get a ticket, doh!  :'(

I know Sunday is £8.00 on the door.

Dunk!

Probably travelling tomorrow, with shite internet connectivity, so any ideas from forum folks on pre-con drinkies?

Time?

Place?

Would be nice to know in advance.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

judda fett

I had 'buy ticket' on my to do list which didn't get done  there's always seemed to be a healthy queue there so I'll be erring on the side of caution and get there bout 20 mins before opening time.

What's everyone saying about pre- con Friday drinks? I know myself, crazyfoxmachine and his lady will be at Earnest Willows at a time to be confirmed.

MsMeanie

Hello!!

Tickets on the door for the day are £8, and a weekend ticket is £14.

Tickets will be available once all the pre-paid ticket holders have been given their wristbands....we're hoping this will be approx 1045.

We are expecting quite a lot of door sales so either get there dead early to queue, or come along later on in the day, when we will be letting more people in.  We'd let everyone in at once if we could but health and safety rules dictate otherwise.

Any other q's please ask on here and I'll try and help

:)

briantm

Any secret method to late prebook for us boarders?  :-X

WoD

Poops...totally forgot this was on!

CrazyFoxMachine

Any exhibitors staying in the Mercure from the Friday - ?

I could use some help if you are - !

Dandontdare

Quote from: judda fett on 28 February, 2013, 12:46:39 PM
What's everyone saying about pre- con Friday drinks? I know myself, crazyfoxmachine and his lady will be at Earnest Willows at a time to be confirmed.

Sounds like a plan - i won't get to the pub before 10ish, but I imagine you'll still be there!