Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

You could, but let me tell you why that wouldn't work...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Poach an egg in baked beans. It'll change your life
You may quote me on that.

von Boom

Or in tomato sauce.

CalHab

Tjm86

Spikes

Link Prime

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 27 May, 2017, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 27 May, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
Who would have thought that it woud be the 2000AD forums that  made me truly appreciate the irriration of mansplaining.

Heh, I've been thinking exactly the same lately. I was about to ask if anyone knew of a geek version of mansplaining
It's taken me 4 days and a recollection of our discussion on FCBD to realize who you chaps where talking about. I'm such a muppet.  :angel:

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mister Pops on 28 May, 2017, 05:56:53 PM
Poach an egg in baked beans. It'll change your life

God is watching you!  >:(
DDT did a job on me

Goaty

Anyone fancy a Covfefe...?

von Boom

Modern Panther

Best summing up of the situation, from perpetual Trump haters CNN...

"While spending time trying, as Trump suggested, to figure out what "covfefe" means is a waste, it's far more worthwhile to take a big step back and look at the situation that leads to the President of the United States tweeting, poorly, at 12:06 a.m. about the bad press he gets."

I'm just going to make the same leap that some Trumpeters made about "pizzagate" and assume "Covfefe" is code for "the secret satanic rituals I run in the basement of Trump Tower".

Definitely Not Mister Pops

The political thread is leaking again.

I prefer Tesco cheapest own brand beans. Never cared for heinz
You may quote me on that.

TordelBack

Hmmm, "Hello captain!" is very close to "Hello sailor!".  Pat Mills on the ball again...

Goaty

Done something worse than FBI Comey Testify hearing, my job interview. So wait and see next few weeks...