Main Menu

The Commissions Thread

Started by hippynumber1, 13 July, 2013, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

That line-work is sublime. Thanks for sharing!

Dandontdare

Top class Carlos there - and Chiefy, I love your villains line up - be sure to post pics when the grid is filled!

Eamonn Clarke

Jake Lynch's contribution to my own project sketchbook which arrived today.

Dr Feeley Good

My commission arrived yesterday from Mick McMahon,it's a recreation of his classic Cursed Earth cover from prog 85.....

Timothy

Spikes

Very nice stuff both. I wouldn't mind getting something from Jake. I may well have asked him about a commission....

And nice to see these latest McMahon pieces start to drop for folks now. And good call of the Prog 85 recreation, Dr Feeley Good.

A bespoke piece of art from the master - something to treasure.
And bonus points are always added by me for anything relating to the Cursed Earth.  :thumbsup:

Dr Feeley Good

Cheers Spikes...He had already recreated most of his Cursed Earth covers for other people apart from progs 63,69 and this one,and seeing as he only does single figure commission's now I thought it was the one to go for...

SpongeJosh

That McMahon piece is stunning.  :thumbsup:

Dr Feeley Good

My Commission I got John McCrea to do for me a Manchester Comic Con last weekend,It's me i my Judge costume I wore to the Con,complete with my Judge Jack badge...he was even nice enough to lose one of my chins in the final piece...... :P

Spikes

John McCrea is really knocking these out of the park of late.

Lovely stuff, Steve!

chiefy2shoes

Dredd with my two year old daughter by Dan McDaid

Jim_Campbell

Unfortunately, Photobucket won't let you link to your image unless you pay them four hundred bucks a year. Try imgur, which is still free...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

hippynumber1

Or Flickr, which has a terabyte of free storage.

chiefy2shoes

You obviously know nothing about McDaid's art. That is his new style  :lol:

Steve Green