Main Menu

3A Mongrol on sale from February 28th

Started by ming, 24 February, 2011, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Don't worry this is the last.

A side by side comparison.

By the way, I had a slightly scary moment before taking this picture. I tried to straighten out Mongrol's legs to make him a bit taller, and the top band around his legs came apart! The other one had come apart too, although whether or not it happened at the same time.

I don't think they're broken though as they slot together. In fact I think it might be designed to be removed. Anyway, Mongrol should always be a little bit stooped.

Good night.

Albion

Mine arrived at work this morning.
He really is zarjaz and worth the long wait.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Stella Dave

Yip, mine here too this morning!
Quick review - Very detailed considering its only app 7" tall! Love the fact not one is the same due to the unique paint/dirt jobs. Eyes are Black rather than Red in preview pics. As mentioned joints are all real stiff which is great for posing but I'm still scared to move some parts! lol...I would say if your opening his jaw up be careful of the small hangin parts at the back as one of mine was stopping it from closing again.
My only very slight gripe is a bad finish on the 'Mess' jar and its difficult getting it to stay on his shoulder...but I may see if I can get another.
Overall very happy with him 10/10. Roll on Ro-Jaws 1/12!!

Mikey

Good stuff lads! Mine might be here today then too.

The replication of detail on the 1/12th figures is generally pretty amazing and it'd be great to get all of the ABCs at this scale, but I'm sorry to report Stella that last I heard it's unlikely Ro-Jaws will make it to 1/12th. But never say never! That's been said about a lot of figures in the past...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

nicklambo

They have sent mine to an old address..( I changed my address on their site months ago....!!)...Did these arrive via Post Office or courier..... :-\

COMMANDO FORCES

Mine was by the Royal Mail and it was recorded delivery but my fantastic postman signed for it and put it in the special place :o
This is why I gave him a well deserved tip in his Christmas card this year, as he goes the extra mile for the Cellar ;)

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dandontdare

Royal Mail still have no information about mine - how can they have issued a tracking number a week ago and still not have it in the system?

This happended to me with RoJaws - mine arrived much later than everybody else's - I'm starting to get a complex!  :'(

nicklambo

Never had anything from 3AA so I am hoping it arrives...!! :-\

Pete Wells

Quote from: Stella Dave on 19 March, 2013, 01:56:29 PM
My only very slight gripe is a bad finish on the 'Mess' jar and its difficult getting it to stay on his shoulder...but I may see if I can get another.
Overall very happy with him 10/10. Roll on Ro-Jaws 1/12!!

With the bigger ThreeA toys, problems like this can be over one by softening up the plastic using a hair dryer. It might be worth giving it a try with the little dude!

Mine came today, he's wonderful!

vzzbux

Mine has yet to arrive.
But that may be because I haven't ordered one.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Link Prime

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Link Prime on 19 March, 2013, 09:14:21 PM
I assume these things are sold out??

They basically only ever make as many as are ordered on release day, so... yeah.
@jamesfeistdraws

Link Prime