Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Oh, look! Another case (sic) of an uncased sausage, that (as it bears the appellation "sausage") is, of course, a sausage:

I think you need to relax and allow uncased sausages to insert themselves (into your life).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

No.

Just tell me where I can find these 'healthstartsinthekitchen' bastards. I'll show them what a sausage is.

That's a meat patty. And if it's 'healthy', you're missing the point of sausages entirely.

The Legendary Shark

Back in the dim and distant, my granny used to make sausages for special occasions like Christmas, coronations and cremations. She had all the required and vaguely distressing Victorian equipment kept in a box under the stairs. My little brother and I used to eat the sausages she made raw - they were delicious.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tiplodocus

:lol

What about veggie sausages? Or the awesome Simo n Howie veggie square sausage just to doubly fuck you up?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

If this was a Labour forum the lot of you would have starring roles in an anti-semitiism probe by now.

Funt Solo

From that famous web-site we all know and love, Don't Go Bacon My Heart, comes a recipe that will trouble the nefarious cased-sausage brigade: it's "Easy Homemade Skinless Sausages"!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Well there it is. I always knew deep down, but now it's official.

This place is a sausage fest.
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Either that or a load of baloney.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Weli, it ain't chopped liver.

Funt Solo

The proof is in the pudding: in this case, a beautiful Savory Sausage [uncased] and Cheddar Bread Pudding.

If I could turn groans of despair into electricity, I could solve the world's energy needs!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

von Boom

Good point. The internet can go from nought to full whinge in 0.003 seconds.

The Legendary Shark

0.00257, actually. Why can no one around here be presise?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Mathematically speaking W, the ratio for internet whinging, is the result of dividing the time to process a statement by the length of the given statement, that is:

W = (time to process / length of statement).

Given that all internet arguments are circular this can be represented geometrically where processing time is constantly revolving and the length of the statement is the diameter of the circle.

Hence there are no integers t or l for which t*l is an integer, therefore w is irrational.

Consequently it is impossible to be fully precise about the length of time for any given statement to produce a whinge and it can only be given to an appropriate degree of accuracy.

TordelBack

Funt Solo

...and we're back to sausages.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++