Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 August, 2014, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 01 August, 2014, 01:43:12 PM
Quote from: sauchie post office on 01 August, 2014, 11:19:00 AM
Oh, the irony

moley that's disturbing for all the wrong reasons

Don't get it. What am I missing?

The part of colouring the America sequel (and Dredd in general) which afforded Alan Craddock most pleasure - the airbrush metal effects on  Dredd's shoulder decoration - were the aspects of his work which caused me most consternation. He thought he was doing real good, and wished he could have done more.

Dandontdare

ah I see - I kinda liked those metallic tones.

Tiplodocus

Deleted on grounds of taste
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Frank

Quote from: Dandontdare on 04 August, 2014, 05:46:04 PM
Quote from: sauchie post office on 04 August, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
The part of colouring the America sequel (and Dredd in general) which afforded Alan Craddock most pleasure - the airbrush metal effects on Dredd's shoulder decoration - were the aspects of his work which caused me most consternation. He thought he was doing real good, and wished he could have done more.

ah I see - I kinda liked those metallic tones.

Alan Craddock has enjoyed a long career in comics, so there are obviously many readers and industry professionals who share your opinion.

JayzusB.Christ

I didn't mind his metal tones either.  It was everything else I hated - the pasty skin, the washed-out colours, the overly-detailed skies.  Still, as long as he was happy, eh
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

Why can't anythread stay on topic here?
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

von Boom

JayzusB.Christ

Apparently, I 'may have a serious level of alcohol-related problems requiring immediate attention and possible treatment'... Fucking hell.  I thought I was a reasonably moderate drinker, but in this country, maybe the bar has been set a bit higher than average.

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-abuse-self-test

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Frank

Russians childishly taunt Obama by projecting racist image on US embassy. I preferred Gail Porter's bahookie on Westminster Palace: