Main Menu

Recent posts

News / Re: The Great Dante Readthroug...
Last post by Illyana - Today at 01:03:05 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on Today at 12:04:23 PMOh no so the podcast was leaked before release as well as Taylor's album I'm betting. Only reason I can think of meaning it wouldn't get the same downloads on release.

Curse you hackers!

...what that you say... only so many overweight, balding middle-aged nerds out there... and we what... we're the core audience for the podcast... get outta here...

You're the best of listeners, friend. And I'm actually listening to the new Swift album at the mo' so... now I'm thinking about Taylor as a modern chick singer Dante. She does get through a number of brief relationships 😂
Off Topic / Re: This is the News!
Last post by The Legendary Shark - Today at 12:38:18 PM

+++BREAKING+++

Despite not being posted in since May '23, the Thought Police: Are we allowed to query 'woke'? thread has just been locked.

Off Topic / Re: This is the News!
Last post by sheridan - Today at 12:18:49 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 09 April, 2024, 06:38:22 PM
Quote from: Fortnight on 09 April, 2024, 06:31:54 PMless room to defy the mainstream or suffer ostracisation

I think that's a really interesting observation, because I'd make the same argument in reverse. Like, people who live on a farm in the countryside have literally said to me "we don't really have transgenderism here - it's a country farming community".

It feels like it's way more dangerous to pop your head above the parapet and say "I'm different" in a rural community. There's nowhere to hide, and people are set in their ways.

All of which is a reason that Smalltown Boy was written.
Last post by Colin YNWA - Today at 12:04:23 PM
Oh no so the podcast was leaked before release as well as Taylor's album I'm betting. Only reason I can think of meaning it wouldn't get the same downloads on release.

Curse you hackers!

...what that you say... only so many overweight, balding middle-aged nerds out there... and we what... we're the core audience for the podcast... get outta here...
Games / Re: Strontium Dog Miniatures G...
Last post by The Bissler - Today at 11:56:34 AM
Quote from: Trooper McFad on Today at 11:46:51 AM
Quote from: The Bissler on Today at 11:36:55 AMCheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!

Just love seeing the dynamics of the game and how the "baddies" can get the upper hand with a bit of luck

Haha, I'm always rooting for Johnny, but each to their own! Yeah, I like how fickle fate can be with Johnny in particular - with Cool 5, the odds are in your favour so Going For Broke (before being wounded) is hard to ignore and when it comes off, it can be amazing to see Johnny on the rampage! Equally though, when it fails, things can quickly turn against the heroes. It's a terrific dynamic!
Last post by Trooper McFad - Today at 11:46:51 AM
Quote from: The Bissler on Today at 11:36:55 AMCheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!

Just love seeing the dynamics of the game and how the "baddies" can get the upper hand with a bit of luck
Last post by Illyana - Today at 11:46:12 AM
Ep 38 is up! We went live at the same time as Taylor Swift's New album but I suspect we'll get less engagement.

Website download

Spotify

Apple Podcasts

Last post by The Bissler - Today at 11:36:55 AM
Cheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!
Events / Re: Forbidden Planet events
Last post by Colin YNWA - Today at 11:23:32 AM
Out of interest is Strangers in Paradise any good. Its something I've always meant to check out and never got around to?
Creative Common / Re: Cover Puns
Last post by Vector14 - Today at 11:04:10 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on Today at 09:21:33 AMThere's something about that 'young' Anderson that reminds me of the 'why can't they all be nice "2000AD, It's not for girls" advert.
Wow! I just looked it up and you're right. Never seen that before. Very 90's.