Main Menu

Movies you should have watched but havn't

Started by LARF, 11 March, 2008, 08:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

One of the godfathers, either 2 or 3.  Never saw it all the way through and they seem to merge into one.

Its a wonderful life and a number of black & white oldies that Ive never managed to get around to watching

SamuelAWilkinson

The anti-escape orb in The Prisoner was called Rover. And while I must admist I've only seen the first dozen or so episodes, it is second only to the new BSG in the really good telly stakes.

"Information. We want innnnformation."
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

the shutdown man

Ahhhh, that's it. Like I say, I only ever saw the first episode, but I want more.

"Help yourself to toast."
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Keef Monkey

Jim_Campbell

Heh ... I will quite happily pontificate on the subject of film in general like the pretentious twat that I am, but it is always entertaining to then drop into the conversation that I have never seen:

Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
The Godfather (any of 'em)
The Exorcist
Anything by WOODY FUCKING ALLEN.

If that hasn't done the trick, then I follow up with the fact that I don't really like anything I have seen by, or involving:

Scorcese
Coppola
Chaplin
Tarantino

Cheers!

Jim

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Devons Daddy

i am a film buff and get to see most movies either on DVD or at the cinema,
sadly singapore whilst having the highest cinema seats per capita in the world rarely shows classics on the big screen.

but taxi driver i have yet to get. much to my shame.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

TordelBack

You... don't like Chaplin?  And you've never seen The Sleeper?  Oh Jim, I don't think we can ever be together now, not really.