Main Menu

Happy Birthday to me

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 11 April, 2004, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Well, it was yesterday, really. It was Good Friday, so no drink was available anywhere - but never mind, readers, I was on the absolute piss the previous night. Also stocked up with cans and wine for the next day (sorry about that, Other Jayzus). Anyway, I'm 29 now. One year of my 20's left! And what's more, I've been posting on this board for about TWO AND A BASTARD HALF YEARS!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Scottiepunk

It was Good Friday, so no drink was available anywhere

Where you from then Jayzus, that there was no drink available?

Scottiepunk

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers! I'm from Ireland. I think this rule applies in Australia too, strangely enough. I'm not a believer, but I suppose one day without drink a year won't kill us. though I can remember very few of my adult Good Fridays that didn't include some sort of hoarded cans or sneaky bottles bought from Indian restaurants ot what have you.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smiley

Happy belated birthday JBC!

Woolly

Happy Birthday, mister!!

Forgot to mention, it was mine on the 2nd. Im 28 now.

Sorry, dont mean to steal your birthday thunder!!

JayzusB.Christ

No worries - the real Jayzus has already done that this year! A belated happy birthday to you too!

McNulty

JayzusB.Christ

T, MN!

In fact...
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

No, hang on, it doesn't work like that, does it?

Floyd-the-k

happy bastard birthday! Have a great one! Or rather, I hope you had a great one.
  when I was your age 2000 ad didn`t have a message board. I didn`t read 2000ad, so you`re ahead of me on two counts.
 getting older is fantastic, especially when you consider the alternative. If you want to get older happily, find some stupid younger people (this gets easier every year) and be glad you`re not like them

yours immaturely,

Max Kon

Noisybast

Happy day before yesterday, JBC!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Malchidiel

Yay! More Aries people.

Happy (belated) Birthday Jayzus and Woolly.

Joolz

UZI 4U

Many happy belated returns dudes,hope you have (had) a rocking time!

Queen Firey-Bou

many happy belated birthdays to you young whippersnappers !