Main Menu

Happy Birthday to me

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 11 April, 2004, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hiccy Birdy Jayzus.

Did you ever DO that art you were threatening us with?

Bolt-01

Trout

Congratulations to birthday people.

- Trout

Devons Daddy

happy birthday.

2 1/2 years? you say.
any one know if there is way to check the first time you posted? i think its about the same for myself.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Trout

"View messages by Devons Daddy"

Max Kon

Max Kon

this is Jayzus' first post
 Re: best line of dailogue in 2000a... posted by JayzusB.Christ on 7 Jan 03 at 19:25 In reply to [General] Re: best line of dailogue in 2000a... posted by Wils on 7 Jan 03 at 19:13

Not sure why, but I really liked this one from the Apolcalypse War when the tidal wave wrecked the Atlantic Wall:
'Damage Report?'
'Total!'

Steamboy

Happy late B'day dude. Yep for some reason there aint no way to get piss on good Friday in Australia either(only other day is boxing day), but we're all used of it so we just stock up the day befor.  I'll hit the 29 in October this year, it is depressing isn't it, still proof that 1975 was a good year.

CU Krestel

Jared Katooie

Happy birthday ya knob danglin' hoorin' smeltmonger!

JayzusB.Christ

'Did you ever DO that art you were threatening us with? '
Oh dear. I was hoping you'd all forgotten about that. It's about a year overdue, isn't it? Truth is, I put it aside to do other things when I realised I was very broke and needed more profitable ways to fill up my time - but I have a page pencilled. I'll show you it if somebody tells me how to make it show up on this site (bearing in mind that my skills on t'internet aren't the best.)
Also, that Apocalypse War quote wasn't my first post by a long shot - I used to go by the name of 'Jayzus B. Christ' (with spaces) for a long time before that. My first post actually was a more shameful act of arse-lickery towards Si Spurrier when he used to do Future Shocks. Anyone who was around back then will believe me if I say it was replied to by a certain Death Monkey.

P.S. Belated thanks to all for your birthday wishes!

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 April, 2004, 05:41:25 AM
I'm not a believer, but I suppose one day without drink a year won't kill us.

Speak for yourself, mate, lol! Happy Birthday in advance to ye, Jayzus. Hope it's a good one and cheers!

- Paddy

JayzusB.Christ

:o
That's some serious necroposting right there. 
Thanks for the birthday wishes though! 
P.S. In case anyone's wondering, I never did that art I was threatening you with.  I realised after a lot of painful effort that I absolutely, definitely wasn't a comic illustrator.  So I became a mural painter instead. :)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

johnnystress

Is it not today?  Is Facebook lying to me?

Either way, happy birthday!

JayzusB.Christ

It is today, man, cheers! I was just shocked at seeing my post from 10 years ago!  :)