Main Menu

2000 AD Personality Test

Started by w3bz, 24 March, 2010, 02:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Hey All,

Always wanted to know which classic 2000 AD character you most resemble, personality-wise? Then take this zarjaz quiz and answer ten lifestyle questions and you'll find out if you have Rogue charm or are more distinctly Dreddly – when you're finished you'll be awarded a Facebook profile image and an e-comic absolutely free!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/apps/application.php?id=324780278666

W3bz

pauljholden

Couldn't get the 'prize' to download (CBZ file showed up as a bunch of characters - presumably the facebook server wasn't set up to serve cbz files correctly - maybe convert to zip? - I'm on a mac using safari)

-pj

Colin YNWA

From the minute I answered Western to the first question I could see what was coming!

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

Wils

Minkyboy

Hammerstein (but I totally fixed my answers once I knew he was an option!)

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

w3bz

Quote from: pauljholden on 24 March, 2010, 02:51:57 PM
Couldn't get the 'prize' to download (CBZ file showed up as a bunch of characters - presumably the facebook server wasn't set up to serve cbz files correctly - maybe convert to zip? - I'm on a mac using safari)

-pj

Cool will let the guys here know, thanks :)

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I'm Johnny Alpha

And surprisingly "John Wagner took the 2000 AD quiz and is Judge Dredd", who could of seen that coming.

Dark Jimbo

Slaine, surprisingly.

Does this mean Thryllseeker is now my personal slave?
@jamesfeistdraws

uncle fester

Hammerstein... Wait! That's good!  :)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: pauljholden on 24 March, 2010, 02:51:57 PM

I opted for the PDF version, and killed Safari completely when I tried to save it. :-(

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

W. R. Logan

Paul faplad Finch

This is actually te first time I've logged into facebook since stting up a page on a whim months ago.

Turns out I'm Judge Dredd. Awesome.

Then my laptop died on me while getting the prize. Poxy thing. I got all excited as well when I saw what it was cos I've resigned myself to not getting to the shop for it until tomorrow. Bugger.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read