Main Menu

Cheap Thrills!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 11 January, 2011, 05:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

Borag Thungg, Earthlets!

What better way to see in the new year than with a zarjaz Future Shop sale, and I've got bags of bargains for you. Head over to http://shop.2000adonline.com/cheap_thrills and you'll find reduced prices on graphic novels, action figures, statues, T-shirts, back issues and more. But hurry - the sale only lasts until next Tuesday (18 Jan).

Be sure to sign up to the newsletter too, as we'll be letting you know about upcoming special one day-only sales.

2000 AD - getting the most out of your groats!

Splundig vur Thrigg!

klute

The wife over spent at christmas so it looks like the subject title is there to taunt me :(
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Keef Monkey

Mudcrab

Awesome! I'm just looking to replace a hundred-ish progs that got damaged in a recent burst pipe incident :'( so that'll help a lot! Luckily just ones from the last few years.  

Never thought I'd be so glad I'd bagged and boxed the old ones, boxes knackered but progs fine. Had 2 boxes of unbagged ones though and some of them took the brunt. 1208 was in there but luckily only has a sort of mild waviness at the bottom  :D

Incidentally, what would be the score with postage/packaging as 100 progs is a fair weight. Just lots of normal envelopes?

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Dandontdare

Quotebut luckily only has a sort of mild waviness at the bottom  :D

ooh, I had that after a dodgy pint recently.

It's great to see that there's much more stuff in the future shop these days - I might get myself a shirt or two.

Mardroid

1 Strontium dog figure* and Fiends of the Eastern Front on the way. I have the older volume of Fiends, but seeing the extra stuff and at that price... the temptation got the better of me.

*It's been a while since I got an action figure I can tell you**, but that looked a good deal. And it will stand on the side, I won't play with it. Okay, I might play with it a bit.

**Apart from a couple of transformers a couple of years back, although I'd count them more as gadgets than action figures. I felt guilty and ended up selling them a short while after. I think I'll keep Johnny though. That sounds funny.

Keef Monkey

Just spotted the GN bundles, a pretty good way of getting a couple of Rogue books me thinks.

Hoagy

A Thrax t-shirt next week. For now, GlimmerRats, DR and Quinch and Fiends of The Eastern Front I've gotten for a song. Hope the new address won't be a problem.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

COMMANDO FORCES

In the categories you have the header 'SPECIALS' incorrectly written down.

Greg M.

Curse you and your cheap deals, Mighty One...  ;) I only went for a quick look and I came out with 3 t-shirts, 5 Extreme Editions, a Shakara GN and a toy Johnny Alpha!

Colin YNWA

This could go horribly wrong...

w3bz

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 January, 2011, 07:41:36 PM

:lol: *slaps lackey* will get that sorted in the morning - the mighty Tharg noticed that one before I went - nothing escapes his greeness!

...but thanks for bringing up additionally ;)

JOE SOAP

Datz cos it'z speshul.

I, Cosh

Quote from: w3bz on 11 January, 2011, 10:36:11 PM
:lol: *slaps lackey* will get that sorted in the morning - the mighty Tharg noticed that one before I went - nothing escapes his greeness!

...but thanks for bringing up additionally ;)
While you're here, the shop still has that bug where if you sort a catefory then go to the next page it returns to the default sort field.
We never really die.

JOE SOAP

Johnny Alpha's goin' fast.