Main Menu

Let's gossip about Nobody

Started by broodblik, 27 January, 2024, 05:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Quote from: Link Prime on 06 February, 2024, 09:33:43 AMSo did any of youse actually send BPP a pm, or is this 4 pages of insanity just too much fun?

I need to catch-up with the number of posts you did, so lets continue this insanity
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Link Prime on 06 February, 2024, 09:33:43 AMSo did any of youse actually send BPP a pm, or is this 4 pages of insanity just too much fun?

I did but didn't see a reply. No hassle though, it's been more fun as you say to go down this rabbit hole.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

Erm, well my guess would be it's Major Molcher, in the dining room, with the candle stick.

Funt Solo

Love the idea that Molch-R would interview himself.  :lol:

---

I'm such a forum-hound that it went against the grain to PM someone just to hear their theory - which (in all likelihood) is about as accurate as anyone else's complete shots in the dark.

It's fun to think you have a smoking gun, but in most cases they've been spud guns.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 06 February, 2024, 03:45:16 PMLove the idea that Molch-R would interview himself.  :lol:

I now have visions of Molch-R asking a question, running to a different mike while pasting on a fake beard and answering in his best made up voice.

I so want this to be true!

Richard

David Bishop interviewed himself, if I recall correctly.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Richard on 06 February, 2024, 05:25:22 PMDavid Bishop interviewed himself, if I recall correctly.

I'm sure he posed himself some challenging questions.  :)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 06 February, 2024, 05:44:58 PM
Quote from: Richard on 06 February, 2024, 05:25:22 PMDavid Bishop interviewed himself, if I recall correctly.

I'm sure he posed himself some challenging questions.  :)

To be far to ol' Dark Days he can be very hard on himself. Still say he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Richard

He pretty much saved the prog from ending!

The Legendary Shark

From the very few and limited interactions I've had with the man, he strikes me as a perfect gent.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Who knows? Maybe N-AI-mand's you...

...and you're just funting with us.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Leigh S

I initially bought the official story, though if pushed to point any fingers, I'd go with the Grennie based more on Ken's Twitter feed than the increasing verbiage of the N-AI-Mand strips

Funt Solo

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 06 February, 2024, 07:30:14 PMWho knows? Maybe N-AI-mand's you...

...and you're just funting with us.

I can only dream impossible dreams of being an accomplished scripter of comics - like grasping at the moon to try and capture it.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Link Prime

Quote from: broodblik on 06 February, 2024, 10:16:51 AM

I need to catch-up with the number of posts you did, so lets continue this insanity

You already overtook on post quality a long time ago pal.