Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

Does anyone know how to order back issues from Ireland as hacette only seem to offer issues in uk on their website.

Link Prime

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 18 October, 2017, 11:24:24 AM
Does anyone know how to order back issues from Ireland as hacette only seem to offer issues in uk on their website.

I had the same issue a few months ago.
I just completed the order as normal then dropped them an email to confirm that the delivery address was ROI.
They replied that it was no problem, and the books were promptly shipped.

I, Cosh

Quote from: EDazzling on 18 October, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
The psi-files exist if you want a complete and chronological run of Anderson.
As long as you don't read the last story in the first volume before the first story in the second...
We never really die.

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 18 October, 2017, 11:18:26 AM
I also noted two books with incorrect information on the rear (Heavy Metal Dredd and Into the Undercity), which were ignored entirely.
I missed that error on Heavy Metal Dredd's rear. They reprinted The Day The Law Died for a similar error didn't they? Though it's been months since that book came out now. What's wrong with Undercity?

IndigoPrime

No idea about The Day The Law Died. They ignored my query about where they'd offered reprints for that. As for Undercity, my copy has a number of pages in the lead strip with faded blacks where you can see 'ghosts' of other panels/dialogue balloons over the top of the printed bits. (Insurrection was even worse, with a load of pages that hadn't been cut properly, which needed separating.)

Richard

QuoteAs long as you don't read the last story in the first volume before the first story in the second...
It doesn't matter if you do. They don't have to be read in order.

Fungus

Has a ring to it.
'The Law. In no particular order'.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Richard on 18 October, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
QuoteAs long as you don't read the last story in the first volume before the first story in the second...
It doesn't matter if you do. They don't have to be read in order.
Sure and you can watch Memento backwards but I was replying pedantically to someone saying the Psi Files were printed in chronological order.
We never really die.

EDazzling

I realised that instantly and almost edited my post but incorrectly assumed nobody would care enough.

I, Cosh

Quote from: EDazzling on 18 October, 2017, 07:11:37 PM
I realised that instantly and almost edited my post but incorrectly assumed nobody would care enough.
Thank you!
We never really die.

Proudhuff

Quote from: EDazzling on 18 October, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

They don't.
DDT did a job on me

Fungus

Apestrife

Tour of Duty on it's way now. Can't wait to read the whole ToD. Let a friend borrow my paper backs the other week, and I skimmed through them before letting him have them. Fantastic book that one.

Zenith 666

Quote from: Link Prime on 18 October, 2017, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: Zenith 666 on 18 October, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

I had the same issue a few months ago.
I just completed the order as normal then dropped them an email to confirm that the delivery address was ROI.
They replied that it was no problem, and the books were promptly shipped.
excellent thank you for the reply.£100 on the way to hacette tomorrow so.

abelardsnazz

The Facebook page has put up the cover & info for Weird Science.

Blurb: "In the twenty-second century, psychic exploration and technological enhancements go hand in hand. From Mega-City One to Brit-Cit, from the ghost-haunted ruins of the Sov Block to the depths of outer space, psioperatives can investigate the worlds beyond – and battle the many threats that seek to break into our dimension..."

I'm not sure who the cover's of or by. Credits I can make out are John Smith, Kev Walker, Jim Campbell, Steve Yeowell, Colin MacNeil, Charles Gillespie, Andrew Clarke and Adrian Salmon.

I had it in my head that this volume would include stories like The Stupid Gun but it seems not. Any ideas?