Main Menu

New high quality 2000 AD t-shirts, polo shirts & hoodies!

Started by Molch-R, 22 February, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

I too will buy at least one and place it in a secure location in case  shaolin_monkey loses his other ones.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: James Stacey on 06 March, 2017, 11:45:37 AM
I too will buy at least one and place it in a secure location in case  shaolin_monkey loses his other ones.

Thanks dude - I knew I could count on you!  :D

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 03 March, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 28 February, 2017, 12:22:24 PM
Having recently become a tight MEDIUM (previously an XL or XXL) can anybody advise me what the sort of fit on these are? I know there are some dimensions on the shop page itself but sometimes the cut also dictates how far my man-cans stick out.

If you've ever bought a t-shirt from Last Exit To Nowhere, I can report that the XL size of these new 2000AD shirts is noticeably snugger than the Last Exit XLs, to the extent that I probably won't be wearing my shiny new Zenith t-shirts until I've lost about another half-stone.

Thanks. I'll aim for a LARGE then.  (I still have another four or five pounds to lose)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

CalHab

These are a definite improvement over the old style.

jacob g

I wonder, there is a chance that new designs will be reprinted on regular basis or it's "once gone, gone foerever". I'm asking cuz I just saw that McMahon mans hoodie is gone.
margaritas ante porcos

glassstanley

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 03 March, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
If you've ever bought a t-shirt from Last Exit To Nowhere, I can report that the XL size of these new 2000AD shirts is noticeably snugger than the Last Exit XLs, to the extent that I probably won't be wearing my shiny new Zenith t-shirts until I've lost about another half-stone.

I'd like to thank TMO for finally showing me with these T's that I needed to lose quite a bit of weight. I've actually done it and now the t-shirts fit ... snugly. Now aiming for them to be baggy!