Main Menu

SELLING (FREE): Best of 2000AD Monthly collection

Started by mmm-five, 21 February, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmm-five

Item Name: Best of 2000AD Monthly collection (and some other random 2000AD/Judge Dredd publications)

Price: FREE, and BY COLLECTION ONLY

Description:
This is a one time offer and they'll be going in the bin for recycling if there are no takers.

The collection comprises what I believe is every edition of 'The Best of 2000AD Monthly' magazine (#1 to #119), plus a few random other 2000AD publications.

Condition is no better than average as they've not been stored in a sympathetic manner, and have been sitting on a dusty shelf behind stacks of books for decades and it's now time to dispose of them.

If you accept the below conditions and would like this collection, please register your interest by posting directly in this thread and I will contact the first/next in line as appropriate (emails/PMs will not be regarded as registering interest, only posts on here)

There are a couple of conditions/stipulations to this giveaway:

• First come, first served;
  • These are for collection only. I will not deliver, courier, pack for your courier;
  • Failure to attend agreed collection time/date will result in offer being made to next in line - no excuse will be entertained (whether it be a death in the family or a asteroid strike on your car on the way);
  • I will not bump you up the list for cash - see condition 1;
  • I will not split the collection, it's all or nothing! What you do with the unwanted items once they're in your hands is entirely up to you;
  • If all interested parties fail to collect on time, they will be going in the bin for recycling.

mmm-five

Mattofthespurs

That's a real shame. Had I not had them all I  would have been all over this.
Also that I'm miles away from Liverpool.