Main Menu

IMPORTANT: Username locking

Started by 500, 14 September, 2016, 03:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As of the 23rd September (at around 14:00 BST) we will being removing the ability to change your username / display name, so you have from now until then to choose what you would like to stick with.

Note: Any names that are deemed to be offensive will be changed by us without warning.

Dr Feeley Good

How do you change your name? I can't see where you would do this !

Goaty

Quote from: SteveMillar on 14 September, 2016, 04:08:51 PM
How do you change your name? I can't see where you would do this !

Profile --> Account Settings

Rio De Fideldo

I can't decide if it is better to have my real name on show or my cool pretend internet handle.

Colin YNWA

WAYHEY - good call. Now whatcha gonna do all you Prof Bears and Saucey Franks?

Hawkmumbler

Well i've already 'Mong'ed' out so, go ahead 500, flip the switch! PUNCH THAT SHIT!!!

Dr Feeley Good

The problem I've got is I want to change my name to Dr Feeley Good,this is the name I use on xbox and all the other forums I go on,but it is already taken by me !! In 2008 I had my then pc repaired and when I got it back no matter what I did I couldn't get back on the forum as SteveMillar,so I set up a new account as Dr Feeley Good,I only made 7 posts before Wake managed to sort my original account out and I haven't posted under that name since ...is there any way to merge the accounts or just wipe the other one so I can change my name ? If you see the posts I made as Dr Feeley Good it backs up my story....cheers

Dr Feeley Good

Fungus

Excellent policy! Nice one, 500 (if that's your real number).

Hawkmumbler

Frank is not going to like this...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 14 September, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

If someone doesn't remind me to change my name back from my new silly one, before 23rd neither will I!

Goaty

Sure, guys, we must remind Colin on 24th!  :D

Frank

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 14 September, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

The CAPITALISED part of this thread's title is incorrect.